• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Sir Squirrel

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I have a fellowship full of unhappy players. One of our longest playing members is seriously thinking of quitting the game that he loves because of the AW changes. I am just trying to hold on to the few active members I have left. Recruiting has become almost impossible as the number of...
  2. Sir Squirrel

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Man, I will really miss this place and all the people that have made it what is by adding useful info and posting here for years!:(
  3. Sir Squirrel

E-mail in fellowship

I am pretty sure they redid the chat themselves a couple years ago (If I remember correctly), but they just made it the same as the one they were outsourcing, lol. The reason that they keep saying is, that the base code of game is so old that messing with stuff causes bugs so they don't like...
  4. Sir Squirrel

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Oh ok Smooper, I will try to get to it this weekend. I have been crazy busy with work and real life the last couple weeks.
  5. Sir Squirrel

Your avatar is the same as the one I did for you. Are you going to change it to a new one that you want me to use?
  6. Sir Squirrel

Ok @Gordo the gassy , what about these? Avatar Signature https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?attachments/gordosig-jpg.16126/ Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you...
  7. Sir Squirrel

Trader 3 star trades

Maybe they added like 100,001 for 100,000 or something and it is not showing. I have not seen it display like this before though. there are 2 star trades on the next page though so not sure what is going on.
  8. Sir Squirrel

Trader 3 star trades

I am not sure what is going on, but 2 star trades are showing up as 3 star for me in the trader.
  9. Sir Squirrel

I will see what I can do Gordo. I will just have to stand up wind.
  10. Sir Squirrel

You know settlement buildings take too long to get when...

Reviving this post of mine for the newer forum members. It is my favorite post. Click back to the first page to see the pictures!
  11. Sir Squirrel

Looking for a whole fellowship, not just a player!

This sounds like a great idea. I wish you luck finding more Fellowships to help.
  12. Sir Squirrel

Moonstone Library

I have been able to recoup my troop losses with just regular production by using the Twilight Phoenix. So it has been working for me without the brown bear. I guess it cost an extra pet food though. I am only going out to 15 provinces to 6 stars though.
  13. Sir Squirrel

Moonstone Library

lol Iyapo, that is a ton of pet food!! I have never seen anyone with that many pet food in storage before. I have around 30 in my main city as I use the timewarp and polar bear to do 2 spire and tourney with only 5 pet food. 1 for polar bear, 2 for fire phoenix and 2 for the twilight phoenix.
  14. Sir Squirrel

Your welcome Eilir!
  15. Sir Squirrel

Hey @Eilir what about these? Avatar Signature https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?attachments/eilirsig01-jpg.15455/ Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you...
  16. Sir Squirrel

Welcome CMs

Welcome!
  17. Sir Squirrel

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-and-an-avatar-explained-with-pictures.19505/
  18. Sir Squirrel

I was going to put Arendyll in it, but she is in Elcysandar as well now and didn't think they would both fit in very good!
  19. Sir Squirrel

Hey @EiLeNeva , What about this one? Signature https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?attachments/eilenevasig01-jpg.14995/
  20. Sir Squirrel

Yeah I can see what I can come up with for you EileNeva.