• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. HELP

Didn't get my 1 day productions that I started yesterday. I tried reaching out to Support where it says contact us, but it's not recognizing my log in
  2. Closed | Archived Winter Event Magnifying Glass and Double the prize

I activated each one of these once, but every time I click on a box I lose one of each of those...without me activating it and without me getting the reward. It now shows I have used 10 of the 2X and 7 of the magnifying glass. Can this get fixed? Thanks in advance.
  3. Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Thanks!
  4. Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Thank you, good to know!
  5. Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Thank You!
  6. Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Can someone tell me how to use them please. I have a lot of them in my Instants but I never see the hourglass that will let me use them for me or friends. I have scrolled thru the Wiki, but can't seem to locate the answer....HELP please :)
  7. Stash Outpost

I have to say I'm very disappointed that I purchased that outpost for the last extra game we had, with the thought it would be good for all of them. When this new one started with the Pilgrimage i was so excited until I clicked on it and it said no good you can sell this building for the real...