• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Why is there a limit on the amount of Ancient Wonder help ?

interesting but still hurts me since they have the higher level AW's - they are finished with all the chapters. thanks y'all - Sprite1313 and Yogi Davie - I appreciate the time you took. I did do a search for a thread but missed that one.
  2. Why is there a limit on the amount of Ancient Wonder help ?

I am curious as to the purpose behind the Ancient Wonder limit. Why does the game care how many points a player receives each day? It only happens to one person in my fellowship, and I know they are also regularly giving points to other people. It annoys me because I can't give them the...
  3. The Cauldron is complete garbage... Change my mind!

Other than the timing of actually brewing potions, I've figured out a way to use the cauldron that somewhat works for me. I agree it would be best to be able to use the potions when I want during the week, not just when I remember to activate the cauldron before playing for the day, which I...
  4. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

My experience was to brew, and if successful then I had to brew again until all the goblets were gone which overwrote the other successful ones ... you can't "x" out of the brew again button even if you x out of the game and come back because I tried that. Coming back, then I had to choose...
  5. FA push towns must End! That's clear cheating!

With about 36 hours left in the FA, for my account on Sinya, I realized our chances of making it through map 3 were slim and some of our members were counting on that 2nd Witty Racoon artifact - so I teleported most of my bigger goods buildings and miscellaneous items and built more things to...
  6. Happy Band of People

We are a Happy Band of People enjoying the game! Looking for new folks or established folks who are ready for a change. We are one of those grow your city at your own pace, as long as it's growing kind of fellowships. We do encourage participation in the tournament and spire as befits your...
  7. Naturally Amazing

I apologize. I was having a moment (or hour) -- you are correct. The marble buildings were easy to upgrade to 5 even though it pained my hoarding tendencies to sell them.
  8. Naturally Amazing

Oh, sure, I realize I "could" level up a beginner something .. but it's still a complete waste of resources. I just prefer the collecting gold or supplies or the usual end of all the quest stuff. I just completed a chapter in both my cities, so I do have room now, whereas before I did not...
  9. Naturally Amazing

I try not to complain too much, but seriously Elvenar team, have you lost your collective mind? Why does the LAST quest of this event have a "scout provinces" or "upgrade buildings to level 5 or more (x2)" There have already been so many of those.
  10. Broken Shards storage should have more space

Love the change to CC idea .. it pains me week after week when the broken rune shards in the tournament say zero collected.
  11. Game goes to shade and freezes

From this morning .... same tier trades but star rating off and like it didn't finish loading .. however you could accept trades .. I was just going through my boosted as I traded .. the others were fine. This was on my human on Ceravyn and for an advanced trader item so shouldn't be affected...
  12. Game goes to shade and freezes

Game version: v1.149.2-(bd77bde) - html5 (2022-03-17 11:31) - this is LATER than when the bug happened Game world: Sinya Arda Browser + version: Chrome Version 99.0.4844.74 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 10 Home Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Tawneywild Humans...
  13. Game goes to shade and freezes

Most of the info you want would not work as settings is glitching as well. On Sinya Arda https://us6.elvenar.com/game This was on a PC about 8:35-40 ish Central Standard Time in the United States. As you can see from the photo a 500 crystal to 750 scrolls trade is marked with two stars. I...
  14. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I began Elvenar in March or perhaps April (can't remember exactly) - May tree (love it) was my first event. I'm in Fairy's on my elf (which is fun), and Dwarves on the human. I just have the two toons. I am weird in that I won't put out an evolved event building unless I can evolve it all...
  15. Dwarves

Awesome! Thank you! I am in no hurry as I was sort of excited about getting some KP to use on AW's, but then I read about how it changed so is now much faster. Right now I only have Endless Excavation and Golden Abyss - I need to read up on others as well. I appreciate you taking the time...
  16. Dwarves

Greetings, I hope your Dwarves journey has been productive and fun. I will have the Dwarves Chapter scouted today and then 3 or 4 days to get the portal. How many provinces did you use to set up Dwarves? If you were going to recommend a number for granite and copper mines, what would they...
  17. The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

Thank you! This is my first expiring building :) I appreciate you taking the time to answer.
  18. The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

Does the timer on the Ferris Wheel start when it's in your inventory, or when you place it on the ground?
  19. The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

I'm in Level 3 on my elf, and level 2 on my human. I looked for a fellowship that was low key and had low expectations - (one of them advertises "build your city at your own pace, we just ask that you continue making progress" and the other is just that with an added "help your neighbors in the...
  20. Name tag/banner icon question (new bear).

Greetings, A cute little bear (I think) showed up under my name tag banner/icon this weekend. I have two characters (one human and one elf - on two servers) and a scroll is on the elf character. Does the bear mean anything? I haven't noticed anything different, and was just curious. I...