• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ch.11 halflings settlement best layout option

hey all, now obviously i realize this depends on your own city's layout, as well as your preferences. but after looking at elvengems.com for suggested layouts, the most efficient ones use a 5x4 space but also have either extra farms or fields that aren't really needed. so here's my...
  2. where to find the best sources of mana

hey gang, so i recently started ch.9 (wood elves), n am trying to familiarize myself with how the whole mana process goes. apparently it's a research good needed to pay off techs in the research tree, similar to portal goods, but i don't like how freaking much space weeping willows take up. i...
  3. what's the best use of diamonds?

so I recently had a conversation with a more experienced player regarding the most efficient/valuable means of spending diamonds, n would be very helpful to hear from experienced players, thanks
  4. boosted goods choice in new city dilemma

I'm trying to decide which option to go with in starting a new human city, since when I started this game I chose elves n didn't know what I was doing at the time, n wound up with silk as my Tier 2, which has big, huge, gross, disgusting, hairy, creepy spiders on top of them once you get past...
  5. boosted goods choice in new city dilemma

I'm trying to decide which option to go with in starting a new human city, since when I started this game I chose elves n didn't know what I was doing at the time, n wound up with silk as my Tier 2, which has big, huge, gross, disgusting, hairy, creepy spiders on top of them once you get past...