• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. scroll Relic

it's off base It's off base you need certain relics and Order so get things from the crafting screen
  2. scroll Relic

well I play every tournament I have not had a scroll Relic in so long I can't even remember if I ever had one
  3. scroll Relic

Where are all the scroll relics because I need them in order 2 get things from the enchantment Library I need them specifically for other challenges but those are the only Relic that I cannot find when I'm doing tournaments they don't show up when I'm searching in the world map or neighborly...
  4. Spire of Eternity feedback

O I see, thank for the help!
  5. Spire of Eternity feedback

Thanks I did try that,but it didn't work I think maybe because I didn't win a level and didn't have any diamonds to continue I had to wait until today (Sunday) I'm so new at this game.
  6. Spire of Eternity feedback

I like it but when I play it to 1st or 2nd level and to do something else in the game I couldn't get to work anymore I can see where it's counting down the time but how can I get back in to finish playing