• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. I'm tired of guest races

I absolutely agree that Chapter 15 sucks your soul. I started Elvenar in 2019, and have been parked in this miserable Chapter for almost two years solely because it sucks so badly, only to hear that Chapter 16 and 17 are even worse. Greeeeeat
  2. Cauldrons 102: Production V1.0

Is there any way to get rid of the Cauldron? No one, that I play the game with, EVER uses it. We'd rather have a USEFUL item. I've been playing the game since 2019, and this is the worst thing they have done to the game.
  3. Cauldron Recipes

Are there any plans to replace the worthless Cauldron with something worth using???
  4. How do you generally use your Magic Academy?

Pet Fooooooood!!!!!!
  5. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

I use the MA also, but I use Pet Food like water. Apparently, you never use it. Different playing styles. I feed my Fire Phoenix, Twilight Phoenix, and Brown Bear every Tournament. I rarely have more than 6 Pet Food in my inventory.
  6. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Give me something that consistently makes Pet Food, instead of the worthless Cauldron.
  7. Inno Forces Cauldron

I would MUCH rather have a building that produces Pet Food. The Cauldron is a waste of time
  8. Tree Walkers are seeking everyday players!

Message me, or join
  9. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

I'd rather have a Pet Food Factory
  10. Tree Walkers...join our FAMILY!

We are searching for a few active dedicated players to join our tight-knit Family!
  11. When the game becomes a job, it's no longer fun

I know that you can lose less troops, if you manual fight...but it makes the game even more like a job. We have had players quit playing, because they thought the game had become a job. My wife's other group had a 2,000,000 point player who always finished 1st or 2nd in the Tournaments, quit...
  12. Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

These 'Fog-type' Events...suck
  13. I love my Pets but

I've been playing this game for almost 4 years, and it is blatantly obvious, that someone near the Top hasn't got a clue.
  14. I love my Pets but

I'm seriously tired of begging for it.
  15. I love my Pets but

PET FOOD!!!!! Please make it more available! My whole game is centered around it's availability!! I have built my whole city around fighting, and you make UUU's, MMM's, ELR's and PET FOOD absolutely scarce! Kind of ruins my whole game experience, and thereby ruin the whole game. If it ain't...
  16. Looking for a New Fellowship

Join us!
  17. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Worst Event EVER!
  18. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Whoever thought up this event, needs to be fired immediately
  19. Need 5 new players!

Come and join us!
  20. New Ancient Wonder Idea

Bottom line, the game needs MORE PET FOOD! I am tired of always being on my last can. I'm asking everyone who thinks there needs to be a Pet Food Factory, or similar, to change the name of their Cities to something like I NEED PET FOOD!!!, at least for a short time, to protest the massive Pet...