• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Bellerefon

What is the value of a broken shard?

Latest upgrades allowing runes to be donated to own (for 10KP) or fellow AWs (for 15KP) finally made runes and shards a bit more quantifiable. I find it very appealing lately to shift my Ferris Wheel production from KPs to shards, keep an AW lvl 10, 15 or 20 on queue and fill the rune slots by...
  2. Bellerefon

Scouting time needed after Province XXX

I am currently scouting Province 581. It takes 96hrs (yeap, this is 4 days). So be it. I do it, BUT Is there a limit on the hours needed to scout a new province? If no, shouldn't be there be a limit? Wouldn't that be more fair? When enough is enough? Does everything increases equally in the...
  3. Bellerefon

A blueprint story

This is a small series Elvenar story to shed some fun and plot on our favorite gaming habit. Hope you will enjoy it as much as i did writing it :)