• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Elvarian Games - League Numbers Bronze, Silver, Gold

Because word problems.
  2. This is hysterical

Are we still sharing glitches?
  3. Speedier Barracks?

The formula for spire and tournament are the same. There are no quantities that affect Spire but not Tournament. Frankly, I think this is poor game design. You reduce player choice by leaving only one parameter to optimize for.
  4. To Bee or Not to Bee...

@SoggyShorts Sorry it took me a while to get to this. For both cities, within rounding errors, you have: Additional AW level: 0.18% Additional expansion: 0.876% (single square: 0.0349%) For your first city (US2): Your GA (9 squares, Level 7) increases difficulty by 1.6%. It provides 14693...
  5. To Bee or Not to Bee...

Certainly the GA becomes more efficient per square in later chapters. Residences also become more efficient per square in later chapters. I haven't looked to see which scales better, have you?
  6. To Bee or Not to Bee...

Sure! I'm using @MinMax Gamer 's Spire/Tournament difficulty calculator with my city inputs (Ch 11, 92 AW levels, 105 expansions and 5k gems for next premium). I also make a mock city with one more expansion, and another with one more AW, to find the rate of change of difficulty with respect...
  7. To Bee or Not to Bee...

Related.... @SoggyShorts do you still have your Golden Abyss? I finally got around to calculating the cost of both GA and residences in terms of spire/tourney difficulty, and I find that the GA wonder is a more expensive source of population than residences (let alone hybrid buildings), so now...
  8. Spire - Bonus Chests

FTFY
  9. Optimal Level for a Spire/Diamonds city?

I earned a mana plant and gum tree in my first spire, and used those T3 goods (with some trading) to upgrade my residences. Still have no T3 production other than spire buildings.