• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

@Ebonknight01 Love the books, I had the honor of being a beta reader and can honestly say I will be very sad at the end of book 3. I feel like the characters have become; to me, life like. I can feel the emotions, the pain, the joy, the brokenness, the love. There are also quite a few chuckles...
  2. Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

Y'all let me just tell you....I have been a beta reader for book 1, The Ebon knight, book 2 and am currently on book 3 chapter 5....I can not tell you how well written and thoroughly thought out the books are. I plan on getting not only the digital versions but the actual hardcopies also...
  3. Recruiting Maximum Effort seeks 2

Come join Maximum Effort in Arendyll ~ We are all weekly Spire Toppers and usually place in top 5 weekly. Our tourney mage "Sarge in charge" Madjaws leads us to Battle singing his own crazed battle hymn. We love to chat and have fun! Meet Fredand Loki who love to chase us up the spire for our...
  4. 78 Gold Spire weeks in a row & 19 chests a week!? Boom! (Maximum Effort is Recruiting)

Well those 2 gators Fred and Loki are getting fat and plump from all the spire runs they have been doing. We currently have openings for 3 spire toppers
  5. 78 Gold Spire weeks in a row & 19 chests a week!? Boom! (Maximum Effort is Recruiting)

Thank you, sir ebonknight is quite the creative writer. We really do have a lot of fun there. Much ❤️ Rainbow
  6. 78 Gold Spire weeks in a row & 19 chests a week!? Boom! (Maximum Effort is Recruiting)

So Sir ebonknight the correct total stands at 32 DA, 28 MM, 36 UUU, and a measly 26 ELR.. no hoarding issues here. Ms Lisa has been giving me pointers on the fine art of bribery, repeating the mantra ghosts are our friends not enemies. The problem being I only remember this after I have slain...
  7. Fellowship Found - Thanks everyone.

What would life be without our top of the spire party
  8. Fellowship Found - Thanks everyone.

Be sure to check out our spire interviews by our roving spire mage reporter ebonknight. https://tinyurl.com/yc5mfa94
  9. Fellowship Found - Thanks everyone.

Rather, I am Rainbow9213 AM over at maximum Effort. We currently have empty spot. We have placed 5th in spire world wide for the last several weeks, We are a Gold spire fellowship and 15 plus chest in tournament. We are all about teamwork and helping the fellowship as a whole. We also have a a...