• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LutherTheHairy

Stabby Horse recruiting

Stabby Horse is an active and laid-back Fellowship looking for a few more active recruits to join us! We consistently get 10 tourney chests and half the time lately silver on Spire . We help our members, happily providing lopsided trades to smaller cities If interested in joining us, please...
  2. LutherTheHairy

What Makes a Good Archmage?

I had not tried that. It adid something, but it still shows our average at 9.3, and I don't think we have missed in at least 3 months, maybe a few more (went through a tough spot for a little while when our member count was low and some folks were out). The graph shows 4-5 weeks since early...
  3. LutherTheHairy

thanks for that crackie....Yeah, we have some members whose IRLs got in the way and we have not pruned because they do pop in from time to time and we love them. And some recruits who just never did much. Now that we have 24, it might be time to trim. Elvenstats has been unrealiable in...
  4. LutherTheHairy

I really like the anniversary idea and the point about being present in chat. Recruiting is always a challenge. I found I can put a lot of time and energy into that and come up with little and then I just get lucky and get a whole bunch of people at once. I think it’s key to have all of the...
  5. LutherTheHairy

Consortium of Fellowships as a Concept

I am curious about the reasons behind creating a consortium?
  6. LutherTheHairy

Looking for a Gold, 10+ chest tourney who plays FA and has 2 openings

Stabby Horse is consistently silver spire. @BrinDarby is our Spire mage and best suited to say whether two active spire players would be enough to hit gold from time to time. (Brin, I would take myself up through Laboratory more often if we are close). We only have one open slot at the moment...
  7. LutherTheHairy

Chill with Us At Stabby Horse

Update to the leadership: Laivine (Archmage) BrinDarby (Spire Mage) Glynii (Tournament Mage) My House1 (Mage) LutherTheHairy (Mage) You can contact any of us!
  8. LutherTheHairy

Pointy Pony( (Stabby Horse) Seeking 6: A Modest Proposal

Still looking... with those new players, 10 chests in tournament has indeed become a Snap. Blueprints! Currently also hoping to find some more Spire players so we can hit gold now and then. big gulf between silver and gold. Come and join!!
  9. LutherTheHairy

Aaand, it is looking like we could free up 2 more slots too, so if there ARE 6 of you we can probably still accommodate, so, let us know!
  10. LutherTheHairy

Are you in a struggling fellowship with 18 of these when you look at the 25 member roster of your crew in Elvenstats? Are the remainder of you becoming frustrated with barely managing to eke out 7 chests in Tournament and rarely hitting copper in Spire? Think about coming over with your...
  11. LutherTheHairy

Looking for a Fellowship Merge

Looks like our two fellowships are in similar situations. we are each too big for us to merge. Good luck!
  12. LutherTheHairy

Helya shares her snack hoard

I am not on the forums often enough (clearly) and I too will miss Helya! I hope she stayed with Inno, which, hands down, has the best customer service I have experienced with ANY online portal (yes, including regular merchants) . Helya exemplified this and with her customer facing role was my...
  13. LutherTheHairy

Pointy Pony Seeking 6: A Modest Proposal

Are you in a struggling fellowship with 18 of these when you look at the 25 member roster of your crew in Elvenstats? Are the remainder of you becoming frustrated with barely managing to eke out 7 chests in Tournament and rarely hitting copper in Spire? Think about coming over with your friends...
  14. LutherTheHairy

Spire Icon has vanished

On my mobile app, the icon is in the toolbar, with 24d on the timer. It is absent from the browser version. Something got screwy.
  15. LutherTheHairy

We are still looking. We can take on multiple members too if you have a small fellowship that is struggling.
  16. LutherTheHairy

We found one member, will YOU be our next? (Yes, earlier chapter cities are welcome to join our merry band!) --Luther
  17. LutherTheHairy

Do you like to take it easy and enjoy the game, some chatter and still get tournament blueprints and silver spire trophies? Stabby horse is the place. We have hit 10 chests since May 2021, and recently have had players just stop showing up some for reasons know, some not, so now we have room to...
  18. LutherTheHairy

Lucky Little Fin

but then why is your fine complexion all blueish?
  19. LutherTheHairy

Sorcerer's Hut

I was offered one I think as I was exiting orcs or maybe it was elves. It was awesome, though I did stress a little about tryna take full advantage of the 20 hour production cycled during the 240 hours I had it. I knew 12 productions would be impossible, but I hoped for 11. I don't think I...
  20. LutherTheHairy

What is that in Shenanigans with Sheep

I can understand the sheep looking kinda like lions from a Chinese lion dance, and can even accept the lavender nose...mythical world, right? But what is that purple centipede thing?