• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. The Fairy

вαη∂ σғ ωειя∂ℓιηǥȿ

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•` вαη∂ σғ ωειя∂ℓιηgs `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• We currently have one opening on our party boat, and we're holding out for just the right person to join our fantastic crew. If you believe you're the perfect fit, send a message to Nomar831 and we'll review your message and consider you...
  2. The Fairy

Tomes instead of artifacts for silver/gold league rewards?

I am not sure if this is intended or not. Game version: v1.162.3-(ab8204f) - html5 (2022-11-01 09:55) (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here) Game world: All Browser + version: __ Operating System: __ Screen resolution: __ Account name: The Fairy Humans or Elves...
  3. The Fairy

We get gold weekly:)

вαη∂ σғ ωειя∂ℓιηǥȿ has one opening. We get gold in spire weekly and 15-19 tourney chests. We are looking for a player who loves playing spire and tourney and whom we can share our rewards with. We are currently ranked #3 and prefer a player with 500k+ points, but smaller cities are considered...
  4. The Fairy

Seeking ambitious GOLD spire and tourney players

Starship Victory is looking for ambitious players who like to play tourney and spire. We are getting gold weekly and currently getting 12 chests in tourney, but would love to get more. We have a mix of small and big cities (chapter 3-19) - we value spire/tourney score higher than ranking. We...
  5. The Fairy

Join weekly gold spire fs

Do you like the view from the bar at the top of the spire? Do you like to get sprinkles from the tourney mage when getting that extra chest in tourney? Do you like having fun while playing? If yes, then Starship Victory may be the fellowship you are looking for! Small cities are considered too...
  6. The Fairy

Weekly gold spire fs looking for members

Starship Phoenix (Harandar) is looking for a few members. We get gold weekly in spire and 13+ chests in tourney.
  7. The Fairy

Looking for weekly gold player

Starship Victory (E world) is looking for an ambitious tourney/spire player who likes having fun while hunting spire gold and extra tourney chests. We get gold weekly and average 13 chests in tourney. We love levelling our wonders and offer both Net Zero, KP swap threads and shout outs.
  8. The Fairy

Who wants gold and 16 chests?

Starship Voyager (Felyndral) is looking for a new member after the tourney ends. We are looking for a team player that naturally plays to the best of their ability. We are getting gold in spire weekly and averaging 16 chests in tourney.
  9. The Fairy

Let new FS members play tourney/spire

Suggestion: Change spire such that the fellowship loses the spire points (crystals) from players that leave the fellowship before the spire ends Remove the cooldown for new members for tourney and spire, such that new members can participate in the fellowship aspect of tourney and spire also...
  10. The Fairy

Fairy Embassy Production Window Looks Wrong

Game version: v1.142.2-(6a94c00) - html5 (2021-11-25 13:25) Game world: US3 - Felyndral Browser + version: Chromium - Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) snap (64-bit) Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu 21.10) Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: The Fairy Humans or Elves: Elf...
  11. The Fairy

Looking for weekly spire gold players (F world)

Starship Voyager is looking for ambitious players who want to have fun. We get gold in spire weekly and have recently got 15-16 chests weekly in tourney.
  12. The Fairy

Gold spire players wanted (E world)

Starship Victory is looking for ambitious players who wants to have fun: Spire: We currently get gold every 3rd week, working towards weekly gold, so we look for players who can do at least two stages, preferably reach the top. Our spire mage ensures the bronze, silver and gold chefs always...
  13. The Fairy

Tourney Changes

@helya it looks like the German server gets the tourney changes where we e.g. get all kinds of relics every week from the next tourney. Do you know if we will get it here too? https://de.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/%C3%84nderungen-im-turnier.22410/post-358693 The changes are described...
  14. The Fairy

Help prevent sending private messages to the whole fellowship

When I am sending a message and have added some individual players to the Recipients field then I sometimes press the "send to whole fs" checkbox afterwards even though I didn't meant to (I guess I am too used to press this button when I send messages). When I do this I risk sending messages to...
  15. The Fairy

Questions About Net Zero KP Swap Method

I am curious how the Net Zero KP swap method works. I think I have e.g. seen @SoggyShorts mention it? As I understand it then you mostly put KP in your own wonders and then you ask your fellows to donate KP corresponding to the values of the chests. So if there are 3 chests worth 15, 10 and 5...
  16. The Fairy

Gold spire fs looking for players (Felyndral)

Starship Voyager (Felyndral) is looking for ambitious spire and tourney players who want to join a laid back, fun group of fellows that play their best simply for the love of the game. We currently get 14 chests and gold in spire. We expect participation in both tourney and spire and are...
  17. The Fairy

Fun FS Looking for Spire/Tourney Players (E World)

Starship Victory (Elcysandir) is looking for team players who want to have fun while conquering spire and tourney (and sometimes FA): We have started pushing for gold regularly, right now every 4th week, so we are looking for players who can do at least 2 and preferably 3 stages in spire. We...
  18. The Fairy

Starship Destiny

Starship Destiny (Winyandor) is looking for ambitious tourney players who want to have fun. We currently get 10 chests and silver in spire. Tourney min is 500-1200 depending on city size. Message JoyKindness or The Fairy if interested.
  19. The Fairy

Starship Victory

Starship Victory (Elcysandir) is looking for ambitious team players who want to have fun. We help each other and the chat is often quite active. We currently get 12 chests and silver in spire (we have got gold twice). We don't care about city size as long as you can do min 1200 in tourney...
  20. The Fairy

Starship Voyager - Gold spire, 14 chests

Starship Voyager (Felyndral) is looking for an ambitious spire and tourney player who wants to join a laid back, fun group of fellows that play their best simply for the love of the game. We currently get 14 chests and gold in spire. We expect participation in both tourney and spire and are...