• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Iyapo1

Chapter 3 Quest

The Quest- A Space to live: Research City Expansion 6, can not be declined but City Expansion 6 is an optional tech. I thought the developers were fixing these so that optional tech did not have non-declinable quests?
  2. Iyapo1

2022 Dawn of the Phoenix League Numbers

World Event Ends Iron Bronze Silver Gold Beta Arendyll Winyandor Felyndral Khelonaar 18h 59m 79 222 286 412 Elcysandir 18h 59m 81 223 282 452 Sinya Arda Ceravyn Harandar 18h 59m 69 213 276 386
  3. Iyapo1

Starting a racing city!

@Enevhar Aldarion this is all your fault. The more I thought about it the funner it sounded! I just started a new city. I am going to race through the chapters as fast as I can. Currently in chapter one, looking at the event and laughing! I am not going to make it! Edit March 16, 2023: There...
  4. Iyapo1

Tips for parking a city in chapter

I have a chapter 9 catering city that I am parking for two or three months in chapter 9. I am tweaking my layout to provide maximum manufacturing in order to maximize my sustainable tournament average and maintain my gold spire habit. My current sustainable average is 8370(31 tents to 6*) Here...
  5. Iyapo1

Information Error in google play release notes.

@helya This is a direct quote from the release notes for the update currently available on google play. - Rune Shards of a specific Ancient Wonder can now be used in the research phase, too! They can be converted to Knowledge Points in your own or another players' Ancient Wonder. Go on your...
  6. Iyapo1

Text

I dont know when the line about showing fuzzy changes showed up but I am pretty sure my Mountain Halls Goods Production did not always say this. I try to keep track of fuzzies. Mobile version 1.142.1-aa881bf-256(us 1.144)
  7. Iyapo1

Spire Rewards Display Glitch

Game version: 1.142.1-aa881bf-256 us 1.143 Game world: Elcy and Harander Browser + version: Mobile Account name: Iyapo1, Iyapo2 Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 3/3 Current situation: The Spire Rewards Pop-up did not Pop-up. I got all my prizes but there was no prize announcement.
  8. Iyapo1

Moonstone Library in the spire

The moonstone set is in the spire on live!
  9. Iyapo1

Mobile Alerts

10. Iyapo1

Fellowships and new players

I know that there are plenty of highly ranked FSs that will not take smaller cities. Most of them have the courtesy to put point or chapter requirements in their overviews. So this is a thing. What I am missing is why you think the lack of a moonstone set would ever play into it. Yes having...
  11. Iyapo1

Minor Display Error Guest race goods.

Game version: 1.123.2-3020c91-256 Game world: Elcy and Harandor Browser + version: Mobile ? Operating System: Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown Account name: Iyapo1 Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but...
  12. Iyapo1

Wandering Chapter 1 Quests

Game version: 1.119.2-82d601f-256(US1.120) Game world: Elcy and Harandor Browser + version: Mobile ? Operating System: Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown Account name: Iyapo1 Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens...
  13. Iyapo1

Unique Identifier for New Players in Trader

Summary: Make trades posted by new players easily identifiable in the trader. Details: Depending on coding issues the unique identifier could be linked to chapter or start date. The player's name could be a different color or have a mark since some people are color blind. Pros: Easily...
  14. Iyapo1

Manufactory base production

Can someone please share with me a formula for calculating base production on a manufactory? I play on mobile so I can not see the info anywhere in game. Relic boost is 443%, current production is 299 per 3 hour. Could someone please tell me how to math out the base production using this info?
  15. Iyapo1

Catering Cost Questions

I actually have a question about this. In chapter 5 the spire starts asking for T3s. It seriously reduced the drain on my other goods. So in chapters where the spire starts asking for other goods: orcs, mana, seeds, etc. a similar (smaller) reduction will occur but across which tiers? All...
  16. Iyapo1

Elvengems

I play on mobile, exclusively. When I go to elvengems and look up a building, the charts have a bunch of unidentifiable pictures which represent the buildings productions. The symbols can be puzzled out and tracked down. I was just wondering is there a legend or a key anywhere over on that...
  17. Iyapo1

Found a home

Boosted in Marble, Crystal, Gems. Hello. I am seeking a FS for my alt on Elcy. Currently a chapter 4 able to kill the Frog Prince and recently opened enough provinces to score 1.6k weekly in tournaments. My main is a chapter 5 gold spire almost 2.5k tournament average. I am seeking a 10...
  18. Iyapo1

Elvenarchitect on mobile

I cannot navigate in Elvenarchitect on a mobile device. Is there anyway to get elvenarchitect to work on mobile?
  19. Iyapo1

Spire junky seeking FS on Harandar.

I started another city on Harandar, just so I could hit the spire more than once a week. Currently in chapter 2. Boosted Planks/Scroll/Dust. It will take me approximately 4 weeks to open the spire and 6 weeks to get to the top. Tournament: 4 weeks to get weekly score over 1.6k Looking for...
  20. Iyapo1

New/Former Player Looking for a Home

Hello All. I was a daily player for about 2 years when life happened. I stopped playing before the woodelves showed up. So, a few years ago. Just started up again exclusively on mobile for the moment. On Elcysander steel, scrolls, elixer. Seeking active fellowship. In chapter 1 so steel only atm.