• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. How is your silly walk?

Hi - the Monty Pythons are looking for a suitable upper class twit of the year contestant to join with the other twits in our little group of misfits. We don’t demand minimums we don’t criticize each other ( unless of course your silly walk is not particularly silly ). We have somehow collected...
  2. Stolen Account

A former member of our FS had the login details to another account. He left for another FS and brought the 2nd account with him. Now the real owner cannot login as the account info has been changed. I’ve reached out to the other FS and setup a ticket with support. Only other suggestions?
  3. Player Rewards

I would like to see some sort of reward system that would allow the Archmage to hand out extra benefits to exceptional players. Right now all I can do is promote but then once a player is promoted to mage there is nothing. So, whether on a monthly basis, or after an event or tourney or based...