• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. DragonflyJourney

When Will The Next FA begin?

Does anyone have a date?
  2. DragonflyJourney

How to use the "Spreadsheet" for the FA

Hi all! I am new at this... so please help! Is it possible to use the spreadsheet and publish it for the FS to use and allow the members to make their own updates...etc? I keep getting it up but then it is like a PDF and no one can use it but me. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!
  3. DragonflyJourney

Lavender Fields is a new growing Fellowship....Looking for small FS that is looking to merge with another small FS.

Are you a small FS looking to merge into another small FS? If so, we would love to explore the possibilities. Lavender Fields is accepting new players! Please read the below information and join our great Fellowship! Welcome to Lavender Fields! We are an evolving peaceful and fun fellowship...
  4. DragonflyJourney

Lavender Fields is Recruiting!

Lavender Fields is accepting new players! Please read the below information and join our great Fellowship! Welcome to Lavender Fields! We are an evolving peaceful and fun fellowship (FS) and would like new players to join and grow your cities with us. We are currently accepting players in...