• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Iamaita

Using frogs

I’ve been hearing about how awesome frogs are since I started playing. I just unlocked the three star promotion and was really excited to maximize this awesomeness, but so far I haven’t seen the amazing results I expected. Half the time they seem to just… croak. (Sorry) Any advice on how to use...
  2. Iamaita

Looking for a fun group

My main city is on Elcysandir, but I am trying to dust the cobwebs off of a small neglected Arendyll city. It’s planks, silk dust boosted and in orcs, but a bit behind on wonders. I’m looking for a fun ten chest group with an active kp swap program. Active chat would be a plus. I can commit to...
  3. Iamaita

Unit attack damage

Is there anything in the game that will increase the attack damage of sword acrobats other than feeding the fire Phoenix? I am asking because my level 3 sword acrobats on one city are currently displaying double the attack damage as the same level 3 sword acrobats on another city. I’m not sure...
  4. Iamaita

Lux Aurea needs 5 new members

Marble, crystal or dust preferred but all active players considered. No minimum requirements. Trades move fast. Active KP chains. Friendly and helpful group. New players welcome. We complete one path to finish fellowship adventures. We get group rewards for a few goals past bronze in spire...
  5. Iamaita

New Players and Fellowships

I saw this in another thread and wanted to discuss it more... I have been thinking about new players and fellowships for a while, and my idea is actually the opposite of this. I think new players should get placed into an incubator fellowship with experienced players who can show them the...
  6. Iamaita

Wonder Contributions - lost data?

Is there a way to see contributions to a wonder once the research is complete and it enters the next rune phase? Does all the contribution data just get lost or do I just not know where to look for it? Thanks!
  7. Iamaita

Designing a city for catering

While I personally like to fight whenever I can, several members of my fellowship hate it and exclusively cater. I know there are other players who feel the same, many of them at high level. I was wondering if anyone could provide some tips and strategies for how to design your city and plan...
  8. Iamaita

Lux Aurea - We play to have Fun

Tired of mortgaging your main hall to meet participation requirements? Come play with Lux Aurea instead! We have no minimum requirements. Everyone just chips in whatever they can. Active Players • 2 or 3 Star Trades • Daily Visits • Event Participation • Wonder Help We're a growing FS seeking...
  9. Iamaita

Thank you

To all the high level players who pick up tiny trades posted by lower level players... Thank you very much! Maybe you really need the goods that we offer in measly quantities. Or maybe you are just feeling generous. Or maybe you go out of your way to look after new players and help us out...
  10. Iamaita

Why did I lose this fight?

So I just got completely wiped in a fight on the first round in my 9th tournament province. I’m a new player so this isn’t necessarily unexpected, especially since I play on mobile - auto fight only. But I am confused about exactly why. After I lost this one I plugged the numbers into the Elven...
  11. Iamaita

What is the point of the training grounds?

I am sure that I am missing something somewhere in the vast amount of knowledge I do not have about this game after playing for only two months. If someone could clue me in, I would appreciate it. I don’t see the usefulness of the training grounds. I pretty much only use it if my barracks is...
  12. Iamaita

Should I Store Needles? (Answered)

Hey guys! I would love some advice from anyone who has the experience to see where I went wrong and the willingness to take the time to guide a newbie. :) I have been playing since the end of June, currently working on the last squad size research in chapter 4, in a small fellowship of lovely...
  13. Iamaita

Scouting strategies

I’m a new player, currently approaching the end of chapter IV. I have been reading forum posts about over scouting, and I am hoping someone can clarify a couple things. Before I started googling, my understanding was that you should try to limit scouting to the number of provinces needed to...
  14. Iamaita

No Joke Too Lame, No Topic Too Inane

If you don’t take yourself too seriously and want an active chat... Join the Fellowship of Lux Aurea on Elcysandir! We are a new Fellowship seeking active, low-to-midrange level players who want to grow and advance through the game as a group. In Lux Aurea, our goal is to build a team that...