• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Sprite1313

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

Me te sonnuit?
  2. Sprite1313

Open | Confirmed Elvenar's Math Skills are Worse Than Mine

I’m sure I was adding KP simultaneously to others. I was adding individual KP, and not very quickly, since we were near the end of the AW and I was leaving room for others to donate. I have done the same thing you described with AWKP, I’ve just not seen it happen with individual KP rather than...
  3. Sprite1313

Open | Confirmed Elvenar's Math Skills are Worse Than Mine

Game version: __ v1.184.2-(0b319f8) - html5 (2023-09-28 09:10) (though I can't speak for the rest of the FS) Game world: __Ceravyn Browser + version: __Google Chrome, et al Operating System: __most likely, though not very well from all appearances. Account name: __several? Humans or Elves: __yes...
  4. Sprite1313

It worked for StarTrek

Sprite1313
  5. Sprite1313

Closed | Contact Support Can’t provide neighborly help.

Are these cities within your scouted map? The map will show you all cities, but not all of them are "discovered" yet. On browser, you can still open them and look around, but can't give neighbourly help; on mobile, you can't even open the city. I'm not sure how new you are to the game, since...
  6. Sprite1313

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

Also on iDavis website. https://idavis-elvenar.com/buildings.html
  7. Sprite1313

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

In chapter 21 it gives 90K mana and 22K unurium, plus two KP and a 10 min timer. And the LoGN mana boost works on it. I am definitely looking forward to this building.
  8. Sprite1313

Answered Cannot bypass Chapter Quests after completing the final research blocks

Sadly, not a bug. Chapter quests don't become declinable until you officially open the next chapter by completing the first research.
  9. Sprite1313

Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

There are two ways they could fix the VST issue for community work: 1. Have a different unurium calculation for taxes vs. community work so that you get a similar amount of unurium, regardless of which you are collecting from your residences. 2. Increase the community work production, and the...
  10. Sprite1313

How do I do it??

I think the OP may be referring more to (for example) your "Flippers just flip". I believe a mod has to add those.
  11. Sprite1313

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Reverse psychology, Inno-style? Bwahahaha
  12. Sprite1313

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

I think it's more like taking a show jumper (fast, dynamic and fun) and sending it out to plough a field. Discord is social hour with strangers; the forum is dinner with friends. Discord is great for some things. I am not opposed to adding Discord to supplement the forums. I'm not wishing more...
  13. Sprite1313

New players get the shaft

They can, once they are in chapter 2. And I don't think anyone is arguing they should contribute the same as a chapter 14 player. The issue is that they can't participate at all. That means they don't get any of the rewards for tournament, and don't have the choice of whether or not to do spire...
  14. Sprite1313

selling or trading summonings or instants?

Unfortunately, no. The only thing you can do with them is disenchant them for spell fragments.
  15. Sprite1313

Closed | Fixed My city is zooming out almost every time I do anything in it.

I was having issues with the app after I updated to iPadOS 16.6, too. I tried several things that didn't work, including reinstalling the app. I finally reset the network settings and it cleared them all up. Not sure if that will help, but wanted to offer it as a possibility.
  16. Sprite1313

New players get the shaft

In addition to what has already been mentioned, the placement of Ancient Wonders on the tech tree is bad. We used to get the Golden Abyss and Tome of Secrets in Chapter 2. These were both great early chapter wonders, as they helped solve the bottleneck of coins and supplies (and KP). Then you'd...
  17. Sprite1313

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

I cannot like this enough times. They already scale some of the quests for city chapter, why not more of them? I personally don’t care about the buy KP quests, because I already buy a ton every day. But I will only say that is true for me. Where buying 20KP is not going to kill my coffers, for...
  18. Sprite1313

Welcome Elovios

Bwahahaha *Grabs scissors for mad dash down the hall*
  19. Sprite1313

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Do we have to read the Schopenhauer first, or can we skip straight to the novel? Asking for a friend. Oh, wait, you aren't actually writing a fantasy novel for us, are you? :confused: