• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Sprite1313

Open | Confirmed Elvenar's Math Skills are Worse Than Mine

Game version: __ v1.184.2-(0b319f8) - html5 (2023-09-28 09:10) (though I can't speak for the rest of the FS) Game world: __Ceravyn Browser + version: __Google Chrome, et al Operating System: __most likely, though not very well from all appearances. Account name: __several? Humans or Elves: __yes...
  2. Sprite1313

Spire Timer Incorrect

Game version: v1.147.3-(9aeee24) - html5 (2022-02-17 08:32) Game world: Ceravyn Browser + version: Google Chrome Operating System: Windows 11 Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 - other players in my FS reported the same thing Current situation: Spire timer shows 33 days, 5 hours...
  3. Sprite1313

New Craftable Set Building(s)

Edited Post: I am proposing a new craftable set (or a set that starts as the prize for an event, and later becomes craftable). This would be a three building set, and the base pieces would give: Bldg 1= T1 boosted goods (amount chapter based); 1st link bonus=supplies/mana (chapter based); 2nd...