• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Myne

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

@Pheryll Thank you for bringing this to us.
  2. Myne

One Word Reply Game

diagram
  3. Myne

One Word Reply Game

what the heck am I supposed to do with that???? my mind went blank. lol Layover
  4. Myne

What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

Evolved to level 8, 3250 population, 6500 culture, 124800 supplies, 38400 mana, 3810 seeds, 2 KP every 48 hrs. It will stay in my city.
  5. Myne

One Word Reply Game

dream
  6. Myne

Answered Can anyone confirm

ok thanks @Lelanya
  7. Myne

One Word Reply Game

upcycle
  8. Myne

Is there a start date for live yet?
  9. Myne

FA starts in live worlds on the 19th??
  10. Myne

What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

Stonehenge. It gives me population, supplies, culture, mana, seeds and KP. It has taken me two years to get it to level 8, but it's worth it to me. At level 10 it will give 4 kp in addition to the other items.
  11. Myne

What Makes a Good Archmage?

If you are an archmage grinding for points and standings, then you would welcome 24 more players with your style of play. I am more interested in having a group of motivated players who approach things in their own way and still find success. I find that the challenge of finding ways to help...
  12. Myne

Changes AGAIN??

My sorrow at only being able to like that comment once is profound.
  13. Myne

Hello Well hello everyone!

Heythere and welcome!
  14. Myne

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

I've lost another player...I am totally dreading an FA. I have numerous players that are totally locked out of AW's due to the inability to upgrade. We warned this would happen. We begged them not to do this. We showed our displeasure by stopping financial support, even to the detriment of our...
  15. Myne

Spring Time Change

Thanks @Lelanya
  16. Myne

Players Leaving?

Across two worlds, I released 5 players who have stopped playing
  17. Myne

This is hard to watch

I am seriously considering a hiatus to think about this. They have just sucked all the joy out of the game for me.
  18. Myne

This is hard to watch

I am more of the school of it takes a tribe to raise a child. If ALL vibrant fellowships made it a habit of searching out and taking in newer players and coaching them, it would make the newer players game life much richer in quality and benefit the fellowship as well.
  19. Myne

This is hard to watch

I have lost one of my fellows since the wonder nerf. I feel I may be losing a couple more. They are totally stuck with their wonders. Without exception they are lower chapter players who don't have the capacity yet to stockpile RRs and CCs. Consequently, their wonders are stacking up with the...