• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Myne

Answered Can anyone confirm

FA starts in live worlds on the 19th??
  2. Myne

This is hard to watch

I have lost one of my fellows since the wonder nerf. I feel I may be losing a couple more. They are totally stuck with their wonders. Without exception they are lower chapter players who don't have the capacity yet to stockpile RRs and CCs. Consequently, their wonders are stacking up with the...
  3. Myne

City What if we could frag our leftover guest race goods??

Would that help do you think??
  4. Myne

Recruiting old and wise has ONE opening!

We are a fun bunch and have a lot of communication. At the moment we have a minimum of 500 pts in tourney each week, but fair warning that will go up soon. Currently we achieve 13 chests weekly in tourney, so if you like bluprints, come on over. We love FA for the competition. We also have full...
  5. Myne

Recruiting Old and wise has ONE opening

Looking for an active player who can achieve 500 pts in tourney weekly, and participates in spire. Also need to be willing to contribute in Fellowship Adventures.
  6. Myne

Elven Gems Tourney Guides

Those of you who wish to still access the tourney guides from Elvengems website can still access them through the Wayback Machine. http://web.archive.org/
  7. Myne

old and wise has ONE opening

Come play with us! Seeking active players who can achieve 500 pts weekly in tourney and are wanting to achieve placement in Fellowship Adventures. We are a friendly bunch and communication is mandatory.
  8. Myne

Possibilities for FA improvement

I have heard it said that elvenar fellowship adventures should be changed to levels or divisions rather than the whole of elvenar fellowships competing. Should it be by fellowship, or by player (wouldn't that add a whole level of weirdness)? Discuss
  9. Myne

pit not progressing

Game version: 1.177.2 Game world: Harandar Browser: Edge Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Account Name: Myne Playing as an elf. Reproducibility: 5/5 Current Situation: Unable to advance. I have refreshed the game, and also completely closed out and restarted it. The same result every...
  10. Myne

elven gems problems

@Lelanya
  11. Myne

Dangerous Territory

Inno has suddenly and without warning caused a good bit of consternation by: 1: Messing up tournaments and refusing to fix them. Merely skipping over what they do not want to address. 2. Begun using ads and not even rolling them out in a methodical manner...the term willy nilly fits here. 3...
  12. Myne

old and wise has openings

We have several openings in the fellowship old and wise. Check us out. Low stress and friendly folks.
  13. Myne

WHY would you play a game and not participate...??

If you play a game that offers mega rewards for playing tournaments and doing spire, why would you do NONE of those? (compared to sitting with your finger up your nose, they are mega rewards) Why would you refuse to participate in FA if half your fellowship is? (These are newer players not...
  14. Myne

old and wise has ONE opening! Check us out!

If you are ready to play and have fun, come join us. NO drama fellowship!
  15. Myne

What the WHAT?

AND apparently I am stuck unless I want to back all the way out.
  16. Myne

old and wise has openings

If you are an Archmage who needs to refer someone to a fellowship, or a player looking for an active fellowship that is not super competitive, check us out.
  17. Myne

How often do you release players from your fellowship?

I do not mean those players who have gone inactive. I am referring to those players who are active but maybe don't or can't fit in. Maybe they are more casual players than will work for your fellowship, or maybe they have decided they hate tournaments, or spire, or FAs.
  18. Myne

old and wise looking for active players

No minimums, quiet play, no drama, beginners welcome
  19. Myne

Woe to the vision impaired

I keep my zoom set at 90%. I have pretty good eyesight for my age, but this is ridiculous. I get that the lower part of the pop up is for goods for higher chapters. I shudder to think what many players are going through trying to read this if they are vision challenged. I have seen a few remarks...
  20. Myne

Event Building Rewards

We request a temporary hiatus on building rewards that generate 3rd tier goods. Instead, we request that the rewards the event buildings produce be predominantly 1st and 2nd tier goods. The current trend of buildings producing 3rd tier goods has created an imbalance in quantities that is...