• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. jesikrey

The Rogue Red Roosters Are Looking for Fellows!

Are you looking for a laid back, yet competitive fellowship that encourages teamwork and helps each fellow out when is needed? Do you want to be part of a team that averages 10 chests per tourney? A fellowship that is fair with trades and encourages you to grow albeit at your own pace but YOU...
  2. jesikrey

Sky Dragons Has ONE Seat at Our Table - Seat has been taken :)

Are you a Chapter 8 or higher player that wants to be part of a laid back yet competitive fellowship? Sky Dragons (Rank 12) has an opening! Come join us! We participate in Spire (weekly silver trophy) and ask that you at least make 1000 points on tournaments. KP threads are on going and...
  3. jesikrey

I Want To Thank the Developers....

For all the useless crap I am crafting in the MA to obtain Arcade badges.... Thanks, my hat goes off to them.
  4. jesikrey

Which Building(s) Do You Recommend for Mana and Seeds

Hi fellow forum members! Wanted to get opinions, ideas on mana and seed buildings. I want to know which have you placed that give you a decent amount of mana and seeds without taking too much room. I find myself in chapter 15 and I need to make space lol Although I am not in a rush and to be...
  5. jesikrey

FA! Is FINALLY over!!! Are you happy or sad?

It felt so long this time around. I wonder if it had to do with the day it started? It did not start on the same day of the week as last time, did it? Anyway, who cares is done and over with!
  6. jesikrey

Thoughts about Arcane Residue...

Why?!!!!???? Who thought this was a good idea!?!
  7. jesikrey

Current Chapter Level or Prior Favorite Building

The top 5 AW post left me wondering about all the buildings we place in our cities. I know that for myself and some, we love this game because our cities are fantastic, elegant, magnificent cities that have taken us a while to build and we have put lots efforts to maintain. We also at times...
  8. jesikrey

the Rogue Red Roosters- Open Spot Taken :)

Are you looking for a laid back, yet competitive fellowship that encourages teamwork and helps each fellow out when is needed? Do you want to be part of a team that averages 10 chests per tourney? A fellowship that is fair with trades and encourages you to grow albeit at your own pace but YOU...
  9. jesikrey

the Red Rogue Rooster Has Room for ONE!!

10. jesikrey

If I want to start a new city what world would you recommend?

Hi Everyone, I am thinking about starting a new city but I wanted to ask what world is more active. I am currently in Felyndral (Ch 14 two more researches and I will be in Ch 15). I don't want to start a city and find out the world I've chosen is not active. :confused: Thanks for your...
  11. jesikrey

Join Us! the Rogue Red Roosters

12. jesikrey

Looking for a MVP to be our VIP

HIIII!! the Rogue Red Roosters is in need of two players to join our coop lol We are chill, no pressure, grow at your pace fellowship. We do require participation from all of our members. We have tourney push weeks and here and there spire push weeks. We also come together during fellowship...
  13. jesikrey

the Rogue Red Roosters are looking for a couple of new members

Hi, We are looking for a couple of members to join our fellowship. If possible, you would have one or more of the following boosts: planks, silk, magic dust. We are very laid back, however we do come together during fellowship adventures, tournament/spire push week. We also help each other out...
  14. jesikrey

Join US!! the Rogue Red Roosters

We are a laid back family-like fellowship and have a few rules, as follows... 1) 2* and 3* star trades a must. 2) Help each other and visit members and neighbors at least 3 times a week. 3) Upgrade and improve cities regularly, any left unattended with no upgrades or with builder tent up...
  15. jesikrey

Hello Fun times for almost a year

Hi Everyone, I have been playing Elvenar in Felyndral for almost a year and it has been FUNtastic. I became a member of my fellowship less than a month in and I have no regrets. I recently became the Archmage of our fellowship and I am enjoying the role since my fellows are pretty chill. We...
  16. jesikrey

****The Rogue Red Roosters is Recruiting****

We are a laid back family-like fellowship that is growing (rank 141) and is quite active. We help one another when is needed and there is always someone that is willing to answer questions. If you are interested you can reach out to jesikrey our Archmage and we can go from there. Looking...