• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Blue-Iris

The Food Game

ice cream
  2. Blue-Iris

change Archmage

The archmage has to click on your name under the fellowship members list (under the shield where you do neighborly help) and change you to Archmage. He'll automatically be changed to Mage. That's all there is.
  3. Blue-Iris

The Food Game

nachos
  4. Blue-Iris

The Food Game

kiwi
  5. Blue-Iris

The Food Game

asparagus
  6. Blue-Iris

Referral System

Absolutely check them out on Elvenstats. I'm a recruitment mage in one of my cities, and I look for players in higher chapters with good tourney averages.
  7. Blue-Iris

Request for CoArchmage title

That's what mages are for. If the AM abandons an FS, I understand any remaining mage can put in a support ticket to be renamed the new AM.
  8. Blue-Iris

Referral System

SUGGESTION: Perhaps a new folder could be set up under the forum Game World section where AM's could do exactly that. A general folder title for mages and archmages where they could also share other information in addition to posting for referrals.
  9. Blue-Iris

Fellowship lists should show both Player counts and Active Player counts

Elvenstats shows which are inactive players in a fellowship. I use it frequently when recruiting.
  10. Blue-Iris

'Playing' making pretty scenes?

Yep. This for me is the whole point. What a great idea!! Thanks for this!!!
  11. Blue-Iris

Pet Food crafting, please

Maybe it does for you, but that's not true for everyone. I haven't had pet food come up in my MA recipes for months.
  12. Blue-Iris

Community Welcome Signs (Pop-up for Visitors)

I can't imagine anything more annoying that another popup when I'm doing visits. I'd stop doing them altogether.
  13. Blue-Iris

Forum Fellowship Adventures

What a joke. No one would do them without rewards.
  14. Blue-Iris

Available Population

Upgrade all residences to the max before building new ones. Each residence upgrade gives you more population and more coins without taking up any additional space.
  15. Blue-Iris

scroll Relic

You don't have to wait for a tournament. Scout a scrolls province. You'll get a scrolls relic for each successful encounter within it. For any province you scout, you'll get corresponding relics for each encounter. For example, if you scout a planks province, you'll get a planks relic for each...
  16. Blue-Iris

Number of Tourney Chests Won - Please Tell Us!!

The original post is not about rewards, it's about how many tourney chests were won, and how it doesn't tell you that information under the tournament tab.. You should not need to do math to figure out now many chests were won. It should simply be listed on that tab.
  17. Blue-Iris

Crafting: Coin Rain Rotation Please

Back to the OP's original request. I agree that there aren't enough coin rains in the MA crafting menu. I hardly ever get them. I get tons of supply windfalls, broken shards and time boosts, but hardly any coin rains. I think more should be rotated in.
  18. Blue-Iris

Wonder level-up visuals

It wouldn't take a lot of work just to change the color of the AWs for these upgrades. I agree, it would be nice.
  19. Blue-Iris

Number of Tourney Chests Won - Please Tell Us!!

Right after a tourney is over, there's always a flurry of FS members in chat wanting to know how many chests we won. You get all kinds of information on the tourney tab, but not this!! There's a misleading chest icon which makes you think you won 12 chests, but no. That's the number of...
  20. Blue-Iris

Festive May Tree

Upgrade all your workshops to the max. Add a few more if your supply problem is that severe. I thought I needed to add an EE in one of my cities because of a constant supply shortage. Instead, I upgraded all my workshops and added two more. Problem solved. Keep crafting power of provision spells...