• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Magvenar

The Food Game

Tacos
  2. Magvenar

The Wayward Path

Looking for active players for our Fellowship. Steel and scrolls boosts preferred. We focus on boosted goods only, 10 chests in tournament weekly, min 2 star trades, no cross tier trades, same ol stuff. We’re not superstars but we love to play and grow. Check us out and drop us a line if youre...
  3. Magvenar

ROHAN Elcysandir needs Marble, Silk

Two members found
  4. Magvenar

ROHAN Elcysandir needs Marble, Silk

ROHAN fellowship looking for two members, preferably 25k minimum, marble and/or silk boosts. We’re a competitive yet fun fellowship, 10 chests weekly in tournaments, and lots of attention to the Spire. Fair trading a must. Let me know if interested, or email in game Sr Farrier (AM).
  5. Magvenar

Dragonheart is Looking for people wanting to play

I’m looking for a FS that is interested in 10 chest tournaments once a month or so. Blueprints are needed! :) I’m boosted in planks, silk and magic dust, and I’m about to start chapter 7 fairies. I play daily, have a few other cities (highest one is Sorcerers and Dragons). I would like to join...
  6. Magvenar

Is this new or have I just been in the dark?

The little 1x1 culture buildings upgrade for 1 RR, as long as it was placed after chapter 5, it counts as upgrade too. Takes 10 seconds to complete.
  7. Magvenar

Is the Moonstone Library Set still craftable in the Magic Academy?

I crafted the Library about a week ago, and now I’m seeing the pieces I need as well.
  8. Magvenar

BETA message App Outdated bug

Excellent, thanks. Didn’t realize there is a separate forum for Beta …
  9. Magvenar

BETA message App Outdated bug

Trying to log into Beta world, I keep getting the message that my app is outdated, please go to App Store. App store does not show me an update waiting. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it 3 times, no change. I’ve had several issues with Beta world since the Elvarian Games Quest started a...
  10. Magvenar

The Fairy Queen's Garden

What the heck are “unit refills“ and where do I get them?
  11. Magvenar

Mermaids Paradise

Mermaids Paradise, worth crafting? Will I ever be able to evolve it?
  12. Magvenar

Fighting

Awesome, thank you both, much appreciated!
  13. Magvenar

Fighting

I’ve been searching but I can’t find anything to answer my question, so here we go. Fighting - I’m on a tablet, so when I “fight”, the system does it for me. I pick my fighters, and I totally get the squad size/match fighters thing, no problem. Once I pick them, I hit fight, the system “thinks...
  14. Magvenar

Crystal shortage

Didn’t think they were worth it, ok I’ll look into that.
  15. Magvenar

Crystal shortage

All very good points, thank you! Our fellowship is ranked 52, real good bunch of people, so we are doing ok overall. My growth has not been impacted by the crystal shortage yet, but I see others struggling with it and I’d really like to help. I realize scrolls suck, nobody needs them, that is...
  16. Magvenar

Crystal shortage

Our Fellowship is extremely light on crystal, but not willing to get rid of anyone to try to fill the spot with crystal boosted players. None of our neighbours are picking up the many crystal trades we post. So is it worth it for me to build crystal even though it’s not my boost? I’m pretty sure...
  17. Magvenar

Newbie Questions Potpourri

I’ve been playing for about 7 months, have several cities in different worlds because I’m retired and have the time, and my best learning resource other than this forum has been Elvengems.com. Check it out. Lots of info about everything, including upcoming and past events.
  18. Magvenar

March Fellowship Adventure

Much appreciated Sami!
  19. Magvenar

Elvengems has a list of what’s needed for each path, but it’s different from the link I found on the forum (to Facebook). For example, first item stage 1, dwarven brews is 11 orange path, but Facebook list says 9. All numbers are different. Where do you all get your info for what’s needed?
  20. Magvenar

Ah ha, did not know that. Figured there was a reason not to jump paths. Thanks Soggy. Appreciate the visual as well. :)