• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Magvenar

The Wayward Path

Looking for active players for our Fellowship. Steel and scrolls boosts preferred. We focus on boosted goods only, 10 chests in tournament weekly, min 2 star trades, no cross tier trades, same ol stuff. We’re not superstars but we love to play and grow. Check us out and drop us a line if youre...
  2. Magvenar

ROHAN Elcysandir needs Marble, Silk

ROHAN fellowship looking for two members, preferably 25k minimum, marble and/or silk boosts. We’re a competitive yet fun fellowship, 10 chests weekly in tournaments, and lots of attention to the Spire. Fair trading a must. Let me know if interested, or email in game Sr Farrier (AM).
  3. Magvenar

BETA message App Outdated bug

Trying to log into Beta world, I keep getting the message that my app is outdated, please go to App Store. App store does not show me an update waiting. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it 3 times, no change. I’ve had several issues with Beta world since the Elvarian Games Quest started a...
  4. Magvenar

Mermaids Paradise

Mermaids Paradise, worth crafting? Will I ever be able to evolve it?
  5. Magvenar

Fighting

I’ve been searching but I can’t find anything to answer my question, so here we go. Fighting - I’m on a tablet, so when I “fight”, the system does it for me. I pick my fighters, and I totally get the squad size/match fighters thing, no problem. Once I pick them, I hit fight, the system “thinks...
  6. Magvenar

Crystal shortage

Our Fellowship is extremely light on crystal, but not willing to get rid of anyone to try to fill the spot with crystal boosted players. None of our neighbours are picking up the many crystal trades we post. So is it worth it for me to build crystal even though it’s not my boost? I’m pretty sure...