• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. helya

Helya shares her snack hoard

Since I will likely only be around for a few hours tomorrow morning before I am removed from the forums I want to say my goodbyes now. I have enjoyed my time here with all of you very much and I'm going to miss you. You are truly one of the most entertaining, helpful, and fun communities that...
  2. helya

Hello Brand new player

@muffy. are you trying to ply Queen of Snacks with Jägerbombs?
  3. helya

Hello Hi Friends-new & old

a very belated "welcome to the Forum!"
  4. helya

Contest Winners

Congratulations everyone, Diamonds are in your accounts!
  5. helya

Teleport AW?

In the Read before posting thread in the Ideas section.
  6. helya

All Hail Buddy!

Done
  7. helya

Teleport AW?

Teleporting Ancient Wonders is on the list of things we cannot forward to the developers
  8. helya

group message threads disappearing

This has been reported
  9. helya

Mobile: Account Deletion screen has no Cancel button

The reason it's there is because Apple has required it
  10. helya

Harmony Grove confusion

Okay, I changed that and also added the same box to the Harmony Grove page. Adding a +1, etc to the upgrade chart was nixed
  11. helya

Harmony Grove confusion

is this better?
  12. helya

Harmony Grove confusion

Maybe if I change them from Requirements buildings, which is their "category" to Ensemble buildings it would be easier to understand
  13. helya

Harmony Grove confusion

The buildings themselves are called Requirements. That's why it says Requirements are not stackable. I'll give it some thought and try to get that done before Monday
  14. helya

September 2022 FA Live Worlds??

The FA was announced here a while back.
  15. helya

Harmony Grove confusion

I can probably modify this section without prior approval. But I'm not really sure how it could be more clear?
  16. helya

Harmony Grove confusion

I'll check to see if I can make that large of a change. The Wiki is supposed to be identical for all markets so I can't make any large changes without approval.
  17. helya

Harmony Grove confusion

What exactly would you like it to say? There is already a note included under each of the Ensembles
  18. helya

v1.160 discussion

We fixed lots :D
  19. helya

You might notice a new Forum member that sounds a bit like me.
  20. helya

@crackie's avatar confused me :D