• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. helya

v1.160 discussion

Update v1.160 has been announced here. Please use this thread to discuss the changes.
  2. helya

Game Update Release Notes version 1.160

Release Notes Dear Humans and Elves, We plan to update to version 1.160 on Thursday, the 29th of September. Improvements The newer Battle-related expiring buildings now also grant back resources when being sold. Bug Fixes As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which...
  3. helya

Changes in Community Management

Dear Humans and Elves I will be moving on from my position here on the US Elvenar team as of October 3 to work on a new project. While I am excited about this new challenge, I am also sad that I won’t be working with you any longer. I have enjoyed every minute of my time here with you, even...
  4. helya

Helya shares her snack hoard

Come join my going away party, any yummy contributions are welcome!
  5. helya

Event New Fellowship Adventure coming soon!

Dear Humans and Elves, A new round of Fellowship Adventures will start on Thursday, October 6th. If you plan on joining a Fellowship, make sure to do so before the event starts. If you join or leave a fellowship during the event, you won't receive any rewards and won't keep your progress for...
  6. helya

Autumn Zodiac 2022

Hello everyone, Autumn Zodiac 2022 has been announced here Please use this thread to discuss the latest event, we'll be looking forward to hearing what you think of it.
  7. helya

Event Autumn Zodiac 2022

Once again, the stars are aligning and a spherical conjugation has begun. While you are waiting with anticipation for the arrival of another celestial bear visitor, to your surprise a rather strange-looking and definitely not a celestial creature finds his way towards your city. Exhausted and...
  8. helya

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

Hello there everyone, Chapter 20, The Power of Music has just been announced here Please use this thread to discuss the latest chapter, we'll be looking forward to knowing what you think of it.
  9. helya

News Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Shortly after the Sorcerers have taken Peregrim into custody and brought him out of the city to discuss his future fate, the Woodelf queen Ahskahala arrives in the city because her husband has not returned. King Aelrindel is still turned into a tree and Ahskahala's magical powers alone cannot...
  10. helya

v1.159 discussion

Update v1.159 has been announced here. Please use this thread to discuss the changes.
  11. helya

Game Update Release Notes version 1.159

Release Notes Dear Humans and Elves, We plan to update to version 1.159 on Thursday, the 1st of September. Bug Fixes As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which: Sound effects have been added for collecting productions from the Goddess of Wishes and the Genie. Some...
  12. helya

Challenge event

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Challenge event announced here. We look forward to your feedback!
  13. helya

Event Challenge Event

Returning feature: Challenges Dear Humans and Elves, On the 30th of August, a much-loved feature will make its comeback: A Challenge Event! Challenges are mini-events in which (depending on the type of challenge) you can earn medals by completing certain tasks (e.g. finishing workshop...
  14. helya

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Please keep all beta content that is not yet released on the live servers confined to this thread.
  15. helya

v1.158 Discussion

Update v1.158 has been announced here. Please use this thread to discuss the changes.
  16. helya

Game Update Release Notes version 1.158

Release Notes Dear Humans and Elves, We plan to update to version 1.158 on Thursday, the 18th of August. Bug Fixes As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which: We fixed an issue that could result in players getting stuck in the tutorial. The scouted area should always...
  17. helya

News City Expansion news!

Dear Humans and Elves, On the 18th of August, there will be changes in the total available city Expansions. - The city grid will expand from 65x65 to 70x65 - Two more Premium Expansions will be available - One Province Expansion will be available by completing 620 Provinces - The remaining new...
  18. helya

Common Questions Lost Knowledge

You can find the Secret Scrolls of Lost Knowledge in this thread. If you have a link or question you'd like added, please let a Forum Moderator know!
  19. helya

Update v1.156

Update v1.156 has been announced here. Please use this thread to discuss the changes.
  20. helya

Game Update Release Notes Version 1.156

Release Notes Dear Humans and Elves, We plan to update to version 1.156 on Thursday, July 21st Improvements We changed the text color for inactive expansions in the build menu from grey to white to improve visibility. Bug Fixes As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among...