• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Looking for ideas! The wonders' main function is to provide Mana every time you start a scout, Secondary is to provide a broken rune shard, 1 broken rune shards, That are easily gained in tournament, once a WEEK, I am sure the Devs can do better than that! After spending 22,163 KP you can get 7...
  2. redacted posts

I hope you are not calling the vast majority of the player base "a bunch of sheep" who can't "think for themselves". that would be really rude.
  3. Mana Rune Building

Do the 2 Mana Rune Buildings stack with each other?
  4. Rules regarding Multi Accounts

5. Ashen Phoenix showing 65 days active/NVM fed twice

Nevermind I guess I accidentally fed it twice. My Ashen Phoenix is showing that it is active for 65 days.
  6. Losing troops overnight

I woke up this morning down 8 to 10 stacks of all my available troops from when I set all my training before logging off the game last night?! Where O Where did they go? Tournament hadn't started, already finished Spire for the week and I only negotiate Map Provinces. I also did not upgraded...
  7. Optimal layout for multipe Pilgram's Manor Sets

Does anyone have a layout for the most efficient placement of 2 or 3 sets?
  8. Pleasefix the game!

It's taking 5 mins to visit a city and then things are functional when you get there. I have tried all the usual fixes and nothing is clearing it up.This started last night. Please fix this!
  9. Can't play the Fairy Queen Event

Seems to be a glitch in the event, one screen says the event isn't currently running and another screen says congratulations you have finished all the quests?!
  10. Value of Stonehenge

It seems the Stonehenge was seriously nerfed from the original and I was wondering if anyone can confirm the numbers I am seeing and if it's worth it's space with the new numbers I am seeing. Original Stonehenge Chapter 6, Stage 10...12,960 supplies, 2,686 X 2 T3, 4KP. New Stonehenge Chapter 6...
  11. Closed | Archived Watchful Winter Owl

My Watchful Winter Owl can receive Neighborly Help but I can not put a Ensorcelled Endowment spell on it. Is it suppose to be this way or is it a bug. I would think if it can receive Neighborly Help, it should be able to be spelled also. I know you can receive NH on the Owl because mine has the...
  12. PAX ARTATRA is recruiting!

PAX ARTATRA is a 10+ chest and Silver in Spire weekly FS, We are looking for an active player. If interested in joining please contact the Archmage, Vexer Rex.
  13. Best Strategy for using your postal keys in new event

Is there any tips and tricks for the best way to use your postal keys to get the most benefit out of them?
  14. Best AWs with new tournament changes

Has anyone come up with a comprehensive guide of which AWs are worth their penalty with the new tournament changes?
  15. US6 PAX ARTATRA recruiting

US6- Sinya Arda, PAX ARTATRA is recruiting, we did 10 chest this week with 23 FS members. Looking for active, team minded players, participation is a must. We don't expect several thousand points in tournament or other FS events but we do expect you to participate. Participation not only helps...
  16. Magic Buildings

Can Magic Buildings be upgraded using Royal Restoration spells and can Magic Buildings be teleported?