• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Hello Hi all

Even though I have read through many posts I have not introduced myself. I have been playing for about 2 years and love this game. Being overzealous in the beginning started in many worlds then had to back track and decide what I had the time to play. So I chose my 2 best worlds Harandar and...
  2. ANTEDILUVIAN Recruiting

If you are looking for a FS that does 10+ chest tourney, gold and silver Spire and all 3 maps in Adventure you need to join us. All of our members are active and striveto receive all the rewards possible. We are great at working together to help each other with trades and knowledge. We...
  3. Opening in ANTEDILUVIAN

We have openings in Antediluvian. We are an active group. We are a 10 chest weekly Fellowship. We love the challenge of the Tourney and the Spire. We also love the Fellowship Adventure and strive to complete and score high. By doing this we grow and reap many rewards. If you like to grow...