• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Do you need planks, scrolls, or magic dust? Have room for a few more?

I have trouble getting trades in my current fellowship. If you are recruiting, I may have a couple of active fellows with different boosts that will follow me. I play daily and participate in trades, neighbor help, tournaments, spire, and adventures. Currently at 11960 points.
  2. Resurgent Warriors is Recruiting

We currently have about 13 active members and are looking to revitalize our fellowship. We are on the small side, with most players still in chapters IV and below. Come have fun and grow with us! Everyone is welcome, but we hope to get more fellows with marble, steel, crystal, and elixir to...
  3. Resurgent Warriors is recruiting

We currently have about 10 active members and are looking to revitalize our fellowship. We are on the small side, with most players still in chapters IV and below. Come have fun and grow with us! Everyone is welcome, but we hope to get more fellows with marble, steel, crystal, and elixir to...