• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Soleil Nightbloom

Recruiting ★ The Rising Stars is looking for Active players!

The Rising Stars is a 13/14+ chests and Silver Medal fellowship, who get monthly gold and aspire for weekly gold medals! We are a very active friendly fellowship that is team-oriented/ drama free with daily trading and regular neighborly visits. We also have an active wonder society for our AWs...
  2. Soleil Nightbloom

“Accept” button not showing!

Having a hard time finding an answer on Wiki. Does anyone know, Can a player leave a fellowship and rejoin that same fellowship the same day? I resently had a player leave due to their gameplay slowing. They have since changed their mind and sent an application to rejoin and “Accept” button is...
  3. Soleil Nightbloom

AWKP Amounts

I’m curious, does anyone know about how much AWKP gets handed out each week on average from the tourney? My current fellowship is averaging about 12 chests in the tourney if that helps.
  4. Soleil Nightbloom

Ch 14 advice for quick progression

I just started Ch 14, have already researched the dust factory upgrade (alloy shrooms will be my boost) and currently researching my trader upgrade. Looking ahead in the chapter I’m not sure if I can get by with my sentient good factories (2 T4 and 1 T5). Maybe I can once I get them to max...
  5. Soleil Nightbloom

★ The Rising Stars is looking for Active players!

The Rising Stars is a 13/14+ chests and Silver Medal fellowship, who get monthly gold and aspire for weekly gold medals! We are a very active friendly fellowship that is team-oriented/ drama free with daily trading, regular neighborly visits, and an active AW society. We are currently looking...
  6. Soleil Nightbloom

The Rising Stars

We are looking for a couple of experienced active, friendly, players whose play styles focus on spire and tournament. Silk boosted is a plus! We consistently get silver medal (striving towards gold), 10+ chests in tourney and just placed 16th in the last FA (optional). If you are doing 1500pts...
  7. Soleil Nightbloom

Hide Buildings feature added for mobile app!

I’m so excited to see the “hide buildings” feature just got added to the mobile app! This came at a good time while I’m in the middle of rearranging my city. I did login on my laptop to see if this feature is available for the pc users, unfortunately it isn’t available yet, but I’m hopeful it...
  8. Soleil Nightbloom

The Rising Stars currently looking for Silk players!

The Rising Stars are officially a 10 chest and silver medal fellowship, who are aspiring for the gold medal! We are a very active friendly fellowship that is team-oriented and drama free with daily trading, regular neighborly visits and an active AW society. We welcome ALL players and like to...
  9. Soleil Nightbloom

The Rising Stars currently looking for 2 active Silk players!

The Rising Stars are officially a 10 chest and silver medal fellowship, who are aspiring for the gold medal! We are a very active friendly fellowship that is team-oriented and drama free with daily trading, regular neighborly visits and an active AW society. We welcome ALL players and like to...
  10. Soleil Nightbloom

Teleportation Option for Evolving Buildings

Yesterday, while I was rearranging my city preparing for the FA I remembered that I can’t teleport any of my evolving buildings! More evolving buildings are getting cycled through the Spire every 6 weeks which is nice because I was not playing yet and it sure is nice to have the opportunity to...
  11. Soleil Nightbloom

How to be successful in Ch 17 and beyond?

I have just started ch 10 and seeing all these threads on the forum about how the game “zeroed in“ on the advanced players has made me a bit concerned. I have taken to heart what some of the advanced players have said here on the forum and I am making a continuous decision to try and see the...
  12. Soleil Nightbloom

The Rising Stars are Looking for Active Players!

Our star has risen quite a bit in the past few months! We have grown to an 8 chest fellowship (with hopes of getting 10 chests soon), have an active AW society and consistently achieving the bronze medal in the spire (getting very close to the silver medal). We are a very active friendly...
  13. Soleil Nightbloom

The Rising Stars have openings for Active Players!

Our star has risen quite a bit in the past few months! We have grown to an 8 chest fellowship (with hopes of getting 10 chests soon), have an active AW society and consistently achieving the bronze medal in the spire (getting very close to the silver medal). We are a very active friendly...
  14. Soleil Nightbloom

Tournament chests should be displayed in the fellowship overview

I think that it would be convenient if the number of Tournament Chests that were won for the week were displayed in the Fellowship Overview alongside the Spire of Eternity Trophies. The tournament chests would be displayed for everyone to see when they visit the fellowship page and players would...
  15. Soleil Nightbloom

The Rising Stars are seeking players boosted in Silk!

We are an active friendly fellowship that has been averaging 5-chests in tournaments (aiming for 6-chests) and just started an Ancient Wonder Society. Our fellowship is looking for active players boosted in planks and the trades are 2-3 stars. We participate in all events, FA, Spire and...
  16. Soleil Nightbloom

How to start a wonder society spreadsheet?

This will be my fellowships first attempt at building a wonder society. I went to Elvengems.com and downloaded the template and went to YouTube, but I'm stuck. Do I just erase all the names in the template? I'm afraid if I erase anything I'll miss up the formulas? All the instructions are very...
  17. Soleil Nightbloom

Hello Hi, Everybody!

Hi, everyone! I am Soleil Nightbloom and have joined this forum about 2 weeks ago (don’t know how I missed this section). I started playing as an elf mid-July on Harandar, after playing a week of Elvenar I became addicted and play all the time. I feel that I have progressed quickly and already...
  18. Soleil Nightbloom

The Rising Stars are recruiting Active players!

Our fellowship is looking for active newer players between #1-6 that visit at least 3 times a week, to participate in the weekly tournaments, spire, and FA. We are a 3-chest fellowship that would like to grow more and actively trade (2-star/3-star trades) with one another. We believe in helping...