• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

I read that witch points to buy ingredients are awarded each week based on research progress. Does that mean chapter research? If so, isn't that going to be difficult in higher chapters where completing even one research a week can get tough?
  2. Swap Tournament Arena/Spire Library rune shards?

I'm looking for someone to swap Tournament Arena and/or Spire Library rune shards with occasionally. Message me. Zariantha on Ceravyn.
  3. Favorite AW First

Please show my favorite AW first when I open my list of AW just like when I open other players' lists. This would save me so much scrolling time because I always forget which is currently my favorite.
  4. Suggestion Regarding Neighborly Help

If they did this, I would like to retain the ability to let people choose what they want. I like getting a variety of different help. If I chose BCM I might never get M help because I have so many culture buildings. If I chose CBM, same problem with builder and M. And can you ever get to the...
  5. Cancel Scouting

Please add a cancel button to a scout. If you accidentally click to scout a province (one click), there is no way to undo it. This happens to me often. Hopefully this would be an easy change with no downside.
  6. Mobile Ancient Wonders View

When I open my list of Ancient Wonders on the mobile app, it would be helpful to be able to see the level of each Ancient Wonder at a glance. When you view another player's Anicent Wonder list, it displays the level of each Wonder on the main list page. I would like my own list to look the...
  7. Tournament Changes

Thank you. Somehow the meaning of "squad size research has no impact" didn't resonate with me until you said it. I will go back and do the research now to help with world map exploration.
  8. Tournament Changes

SO if squad size upgrades don't hurt, they can only help? Should I go back and do them or not?
  9. Which AWs should I keep?

Beware, some of the info in that thread is outdated. Crystal Lighthouse was changed so that it is pretty worthless.
  10. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

I also play without spending money. It feels more satisfying to me to play the game that way. I have a city that I earned through time and effort, not a bunch of buildings I paid to collect. I get diamonds in the spire and if I get lucky in the mystery chest in the magic academy. I only use...
  11. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

I give help regardless of whether the city is abandoned. I still get the same amount of coins if it is abandoned. I use the mobile app so neighborly help is a snap.