• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Chap 21 AWs

I guess if I'm going to complain about the cost, it would only be fair to also talk about the value -- which is considerable for both of these AWs. Vallorian School 3 benefits: Produces Vallorian guards, reduces cauldron ingredient cost, reduces MA production times. Vallorian Guards: This is...
  2. Chap 21 AWs

Lots of discussion about how expensive these AWs are, but I thought I'd just throw the actual numbers out there to fully put the massive cost into perspective. To fully level just one of these AWs to level 35, the costs are: KP: 35,000 RRs: 280 CCs: 1,260 Spell Fragments: 1,260,000 Just...
  3. Is an end game city better going to full negotiating in tournaments instead of fighting??? What do you think?

This is probably the most important point. Even if you're able to supercharge your goods productions via the most optimal AW combinations and keep everything spelled constantly, you still have to deal with orcs and mana. When you start hitting those 100k orc tourney rounds and say "I'd rather...
  4. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

This is spot on. The overall mana requirements are dependent on your portal production buff, of course (if your portal buff is higher, you're making more stuff for the same amount of mana, so overall lower total mana reqs), but even when very high (180%+) the requirements are huge. You could be...
  5. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

I'm guessing this is talking about Vallorian Workshops. Your Diabhals workshops feed your Vallorian workshops, and the research to upgrade your Vallorians from 2* --> 3*/4* comes before the research to upgrade Diabhals. As a result, if you upgrade all of your Vallorians immediately, your...
  6. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

I think the reality of Community Work for Ch21 is that it's not particularly troublesome unless you're trying to burn through the chapter in a month or so. I have been going relatively fast -- 55% complete in 21 days -- and have fully my settlement fully upgraded at this point (4* Portal, 24 4*...
  7. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

I saw something odd yesterday. My Prosperity was at 990, which 990/600 = 1.65 exactly. The expectation, then, was that my Portal Production Buff would be 165%. It wasn't -- it was listed in-game at 164%. I suppose it's possible that the way it's built requires you to be *over* any given 'whole...
  8. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Excellent -- thank you! I've never run a BTG so never even thought to put it in, but I'll do that now. I'll take a look at the rounding and make updates there too. Just want to confirm, are you saying the Portal production bonus is *always* rounded down, and that individual productions are...
  9. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

UPDATE: Made various changes to add a "How much longer?" table, and changed the Settlement Building Progress Table so that you just directly enter how many buildings of each level you have (instead of entering how many upgrades you have remaining to make), and updated calcs to fit...
  10. Feedback Aqua Splendor

Everything you said here is right, but just wanted to point out that it still may not be "worth it" to place either of the 3x4 buildings. Playing around with some layouts and spreadsheets, it looks to me like you would need 14 Wavecrests, 14 Hypnojellys, and 12 Bootleggers + Sirens and...
  11. Fellowship Invite/Score Bug

Game version: v1.179.2-(7f1c681) - html5 (2023-07-20 09:24) Game world: Harandar Current situation: When attempting to invite a new member to our fellowship, upon accepting the invitation, the player's ranking score was added to our fellowship's score -- but the player was not actually added to...
  12. Feedback Aqua Splendor

Couldn't agree more -- here's my current plan: Sirens' Ballet: 1x Wavecrest Barrier: 8x, all fully 3-connected Hypnojelly: 4x, two 2-connected and two 3-connected Bootleggers: 6x, four 1-connected and two 2-connected. The seeds production seemed like the best benefit for me, which is why I...
  13. Max AW KP donations per day?

Very helpful -- thank you both!
  14. Max AW KP donations per day?

I was just donating AW KP to an FS member, and received a message I've never seen. I was donating the last 5 KP to their Vortex, which was sitting at 885/1150 -- so plenty of room. The message said: "You're about to add more Knowledge Points than <FS Member> can receive today. The additional 1...
  15. Real Square Cost of Buildings Calculations

Absolutely! I haven't created any calculators for that, but it should be relatively straightforward, right? 1) Find the marginal increase in prices for Spire/Tourney caused by having those AWs. 2) Convert that increase into the # of manufactories required to produce enough goods to meet it...
  16. Real Square Cost of Buildings Calculations

There has been a lot of math on this board calculating the "real" per-square cost of any given building, and I've always found it very helpful with decision making. I was first introduced to it in a thread about Traveling Merchants, where people showed that in many cases the Traveling Merchant...
  17. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

It seems like there's a pretty heavy emphasis on "Success Rate" thus far in the discussion (i.e., how to maximize the number of ingredients you can put in to maximize your success rate), and I think that's probably a bit misguided. The Success Rate it's giving you is the percentage chance that...
  18. Manufactory Math With a Surprising Conclusion

@MaidenFair This is terrific -- I hadn't really ever thought to look at how manufactory efficiency changes as the "input" efficiency grows, without actually upgrading the manufactories themselves. Very, very cool, I love having new stuff to think about! I had 2 thoughts for you that may be...
  19. Fellowship Progression Feature

Just wanted to confirm this about the neighborly help perk -- this is the only benefit? It does not also increase the amount of time a building stays 'polished'?
  20. Elvarian Games discussion

I collected quite a bit more data than I have in the past. I tracked pretty much everything (including each individual pickup EC) and drilled down a bit into the data. If there's any type of analytics anyone would like to see that I haven't already listed below, let me know and I'll put it...