• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fellowship Invite/Score Bug

Game version: v1.179.2-(7f1c681) - html5 (2023-07-20 09:24) Game world: Harandar Current situation: When attempting to invite a new member to our fellowship, upon accepting the invitation, the player's ranking score was added to our fellowship's score -- but the player was not actually added to...
  2. Max AW KP donations per day?

I was just donating AW KP to an FS member, and received a message I've never seen. I was donating the last 5 KP to their Vortex, which was sitting at 885/1150 -- so plenty of room. The message said: "You're about to add more Knowledge Points than <FS Member> can receive today. The additional 1...
  3. Real Square Cost of Buildings Calculations

There has been a lot of math on this board calculating the "real" per-square cost of any given building, and I've always found it very helpful with decision making. I was first introduced to it in a thread about Traveling Merchants, where people showed that in many cases the Traveling Merchant...
  4. Constructs - Set Bonus question

Hi all, Just entered Constructs a week or so ago, and wanted to confirm something: is it true that the 'set bonus' you receive from having your production buildings configured properly only applies to Elvenarin production? Now that I've got all of my production buildings configured such that...
  5. Building values

Hi all, Per a discussion in FS chat today, I was wondering if people could fill me in a bit more on how building values are generally calculated, because I'm wondering if I had been doing it wrong. Here's the example: (All values are Chapter 12, Lava Codex used as culture requirement) Orcish...
  6. Neighborly Help Prioritization Calculator

I made a little calculator to help myself determine how I should be prioritizing my neighborly help requests. I've seen many people request MH help first (before culture/builder), and I wanted to understand the math behind that. It seemed logical to me that if your goal was maximum coins (for...
  7. Neighborly Help Calculator Questions

Hi all, I'm making a calculator to help provide some insight into what I should be requesting neighborly help for (i.e., should I request MH before culture, etc). It's looking good so far, and I can get it to work perfectly for my city as-is right now, but I'm currently missing the necessary...
  8. Sorcerers and Dragons - Faculty Production/Costs?

Hi all, I started playing with tracking spreadsheets for guest races and have been refining them each chapter; I just started Chapter 10 and am looking for a little bit of additional production quantity/cost data from the Faculty buildings to complete my spreadsheet. It seems to me that the...
  9. When should older Event buildings be sold, if ever?

First time posting, so thanks in advance for any help! I started playing back in February and have now made it to Woodelves; I've got solid mana production going already that I think I'm happy with, and I've got a good plan for what my city should look like by the end of the chapter...