• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MichaelMichael

What Makes a Good Archmage?

You are a good recruiter. I found the work to find that class of player daunting. I would look for a team with most player inactive and a player that was still kicking it in tourney. I found a few, but more often than not they were playing with family or were really tight with a few players...
  2. MichaelMichael

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

My strategy remains the same. If an AW helps me (e.g it is more space efficient as outlined by Dhurrin), I build it. And frankly, that means build most of them. So far that is 32 AWs (i.e. most of them): 9 are complete (lvl 35: GA, Needles, GBS, MH, PT, FA, ETC, VS, Simia Sapiens), 10 are...
  3. MichaelMichael

Changes AGAIN??

Well done! I regret my weakness. I spent a few diamond to get a 2nd Potion Maker's Pedistal, but I was able to weather the SF storm without disenchanting much - a few very old chapter culture buildings that I would never actually use was as far as it went.
  4. MichaelMichael

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

The simplicity and succinctness of that reply had me laughing out loud - Well said Myne!
  5. MichaelMichael

Funniest offer to date

I have several artifacts in inventory with more than 9 copies. I have 20 Carnival Artifacts. Is there any good (or even possible) reason to keep more than 9? Or should I just disenchant? I might suggest a new crafting option - 10 artifacts (or the giver's choice) for 1 Universal Artifact.
  6. MichaelMichael

Best Uses for Pet Food

Current use (for me) is as follows 2 week tourney cycle (I only have on of each building, I wish I had more) 2 Brown Bear 2 Fire Phoenix 2 Tinlug 1 Polar Bear I find it more convenient to feed the brown bear twice and kill all my time instants while I sprint through the Tourney on each...
  7. MichaelMichael

The only challenge I find to the strategy is that I have to monitor the player to make sure that they are creating and updating the manufacturies they need. Also at some point, I cut them off as they have a high enough score that they should be self-sufficient. But I also have a player with a...
  8. MichaelMichael

What is a fair return on KPs given (not traded) to other players?

I am not talking about any system. I have two cases where I give away KPs. One is in my fellowship to players that do not trade KPs. The other is as outsiders for players that don't seem to get many KPs from within their fellowship. The answers I have come up with depends. In case 1 I...
  9. MichaelMichael

I accept every 0 star trade from the bottom of my fellowship and encourage them. If you add up tourney points, you'd understand why. My production is about 2.4M/1.6M/1M standard goods for each of the three goods on the three tiers every day. What I give away amounts to nothing, but the goods...
  10. MichaelMichael

Good list. I am good at 1,2, 4, & 5. In fact I solicit and accept 0 star trades for those in early chapters as a matter of policy. I'd add that being understanding and sympathetic about the curves that life throws us is a requirement to be Human, not just an AM. It is more important as an AM...
  11. MichaelMichael

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

No, I did not like the changes. Ultimately, SF was the biggest problem. RRs were next in pain. I ended up buying RRs with diamonds -which means I lost an expansion. I stopped crafting to burn CCs so I lost many mystical objects and accumulated CCs. The painful part IMO is that upgrading any...
  12. MichaelMichael

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Am I the only one, or does it seem like Mykan is speaking out both sides of his mouth? The average player never maxes any wonders. If it never happens, that means somewhat more than the current age of the game. As for maxing a wonder in a few weeks, I don't know anyone that does that. Let't...
  13. MichaelMichael

We are all targets, Inno is in the business of creating a game where clients willingly give them money. They do things that encourage us to pay them. We'd both prefer if those encouragements were gentle and perceived as fair but sometimes they get a bit more demanding. Then we complain and some...
  14. MichaelMichael

You make my point. I am suggesting that the option of giving away KPs (as you suggested) will become the norm because of the shortage in SFs..
  15. MichaelMichael

You have got to be kidding. I just updated my Sanctuary to level 31 requiring 35 RR - where do you get those. I crafted them from plans and CCs from inventory (1 Plan = 8-10 RRs). Plans are harder to get than RRs - I get one per week due to being in a strong tourney fellowship along with a few...
  16. MichaelMichael

A wise man (from corporate finance) told me "a corporation is a voracious animal, no matter how much you feed it, it want more better faster." Bleeding money means they may not meet Wall Street expectations (or Frankfort expectations as the case may be).
  17. MichaelMichael

I do wish you'd listen. The problem is the cost in Spell Fragments and Royal Restorations are too high to support AW upgrades. Production from the Spire and tourney are insufficient to support upgrades. The change is unfair - new players can never reach the same heights as today's most highly...
  18. MichaelMichael

moonstone library set

My bad. well done
  19. MichaelMichael

New thought - The new rules mean players that finish the last chapter will leave. Many of those players buy or did buy lots of diamonds. But what does a player do buried in KPs, Shards and KP instants do in the game? Wait for a build up of Spell Fragments? I guess they could convert the KP...