• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MichaelMichael

Answered Cannot bypass Chapter Quests after completing the final research blocks

I completed chapter 21 without completing the quest requiring 9 level 3 Workshops of Valorian Hordes and Breeding 20,000 Orcs. After completed the final two required research blocks, Madame Lepre's Antique Shop & Vallorian School of Sorcery, I do not have the option of bypassing the current...
  2. MichaelMichael

The Mighty Wolves have 4 openings

We seek only the most active players. Must complete 2 floors of the Spire every week and 1,500 in the spire. Lots of active trade threads, but beyond that, how you trade and manage your city is up to you. Despite just ranking just #38 we have a top 15 rank in achieving gold spire. Why, because...
  3. MichaelMichael

Best Uses for Pet Food

I am curious what other determined. I have completed chapter 20 so I am a bit further along. The starting point is which building that can use Pet food, did I build. From most useful to least, my list is Critical Building 1. Fire Phoenix 2. Brown Bear 3. Polar Bear Recommended buildings 4...
  4. MichaelMichael

Mighty Wolves - gold star spire fellowship seeks 2 fellows

We seek only the most active players. Must complete 2 floors of the Spire every week and 1,500 in the spire. Lots of active trade threads, but beyond that, how you trade and manage your city is up to you. Despite just ranking just #35 we have a top 15 rank in achieving gold spire. Why, because...
  5. MichaelMichael

MIghty Wolves seek for 3 Wolves for Spire Gold every week

We are a top 40 fellowship with all daily players with three slots currently open. Our ideal new player plays daily most days climbs high in the spire and scores 1,000 or more every week in the tourney. Our goals in order of importance are: 1. Continued success and growth in the tourney - we...
  6. MichaelMichael

Mighty Wolves is Spire Gold every other week w/ only 22 Wolves

We are a top 40 fellowship with all daily players with three slots currently open. Our ideal new player plays daily most days climbs high in the spire and scores 1,000 or more every week in the tourney. Our goals in order of importance are: 1. Continued success and growth in the tourney - we...
  7. MichaelMichael

What is a fair return on KPs given (not traded) to other players?

For clarity, I'd like to limit the discussion to when the AW is not near completion and the gift is at risk to be outbid. My thoughts are no more than about 80% of what expected value of the next lower chest. Example: If the top chest is worth 4 Shards (15 points) and 65 in KP instants -...
  8. MichaelMichael

Red Panda - should it be Fed all the time? (HIGH CHAPTER QUESTION)

This is a question only for those that have completed most if not all of the Elvenar chapters - if you haven't completed chapter 17 or so this is a moot point. It is not worth it. Also if you don't do at least 35 provinces in the Tourney and complete the spire every week, this is also not a...
  9. MichaelMichael

Winter Lampions - Who Really has the MOST?

I know there are crafters out there just counting between their opportunities to acquire this most value valuable filler to their inventories -ideal for lining bird cages or perhaps one day getting to the front of the line for disenchantment. I know I cannot win this category but I offer my 22...
  10. MichaelMichael

Fellowship lists should show both Player counts and Active Player counts

It would be helpful if fellowships list showed, not just the number of players, but the number of ACTIVE Players. Active means they played recently (e.g signed into) Elvenar; recently meaning the last 7 days, but 14 or 30 days also would work. Also, a radio button/game setting to EXCLUDE...
  11. MichaelMichael

Top 50 Fellowship Looking for new members

We are mostly day players and currently have 3 openings. We score 10 chests on the spire and 12 in the tourney each week with some new blood we hope to go gold on the spire. We have just one minimum performance requirement is averaging 1,000 points in the tourney. Everything else is optional...
  12. MichaelMichael

How do you remove a missing ArchMage?

Our ArchMage on Arendyll, has not played for 9 months. I have been acting in that role for over a year. Is there any way to have the ArchMage removed? We are a top 40 felllowship and having a dead slot is something we would like to eliminate. I am guessing she bought enough diamonds that she...
  13. MichaelMichael

Fighting Wolves (top 40) fellowship is recruiting

We periodically get openings and have one opening right now. We complete 11 or 12 chests in the tourney and 10 chests on the spire. We are looking for daily players that can average 1,000 points in the tourney. Beyond the tourney points we have few rules. Spire participation is optional but...
  14. MichaelMichael

Looking for a Daily player - MIghty Wolves

We win 10 or 11 chests every week in the Tourney. We are also active in the spire earning 7 or 8 chests every week. We have players from Chapter 3 through Chapter 16. We do not have any firm rules other than being polite and respectful of others. That said an ideal new player would be expected...