• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Warning before disenchanting event building

In two of my worlds I was cleaning up buildings I didn't want and accidentally disenchanted the carnival event building, the Everblossom sleigh. I thought it was just a culture/population building like some of the others in the event. Now I don't know of any way to get it back, so the evolves...
  2. Closed | Archived Every city is being cheated Culture points

In every city I have, when I add up all of my points from culture buildings, all of them have much more than is shown under "Available Culture", some with more than 70% not being reported. See my earlier bug submission for one city, titled "Missing Culture".
  3. Closed | Archived Missing Culture

Game version: v1.114.1-(190c02a) (2020-09-30 08:58) Game world: Aryndell Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Chromium Version 85.0.564.63 (Official build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: unknown Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 4k (3840 x 2160) Account name: FlyingTaco Humans or...