• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Frappuccino

Some Questions.

I've played the game for a little while some of you might be familiar with me on the forums, and then again this might be the first time that you've ever had the chance to read something that I'm putting out. However the game is interesting in a few ways and not everything is really explained so...
  2. Frappuccino

Panda wik no nose wan fewwoships

On a more serious note Newer on Sinya Arda only around 1.2k score atm but it's steadily growing Human. Boosted in Lumber & ?? & ?? I'd preferably like to find a fellowship that obtains 5 chests during tournaments or better, also hoping for a place that has a little more liveliness in their...
  3. Frappuccino

Looking for a better guild.

2.4k score and growing daily player Steel/Scrolls/Elixer boosts Steadily grinding through chapter 2. Yes I'm a newer player at this but I'm looking for a fellowship that averages better than 5 chests a tournament, preferably somewhere closer to 10. However my settling point is somewhere closer...
  4. Frappuccino

Hello Greetings

I'm new to the game and playing on us6 & us8. Sinya Arda and Harandar I think is what they are, Human on the first and Elven on the 2nd though I started playing Elven just in time for about a day of the last event so I made a little bit of a skip in what would have been normal progress without...