• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. tiG23

what makes this relic boost difference?

I have one city in Fairies, lvl 17 MH, lvl 19 planks relic boost inside MH is 700%. When I click on working bldg, it shows making 1712 (reg. 214 and 1498 from relic boost) No Mt. Halls. Second city just inside Orcs, lvl 18 MH, lvl 19 planks. Relic boost is 748% (I know we all max at 700...
  2. tiG23

When do enemy troop stars change?

I did try to search, but it's just too general. In early chapters pre-S&D, when do the enemies gain stars in tournament and spire.
  3. tiG23

Pilgrim's Manor sale

is it possible, if I have the whole set, to get second manor only and arrange them to get 2 cc's a day?
  4. tiG23

how would you re-do?

I have such an abundance of culture. Or do i? https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/b9b4802e482b4064978167092f421fdd/
  5. tiG23

Relic % permanent?

I have a small city (chap 4) and it is working perfectly. Top of spire and my current tourney avg is about 1400. I will not 'grow' this city, I like it exactly where it is, a personal challenge. However my relic boost just grew to 542. I read and cannot find now, about keeping it at 0 to help in...
  6. tiG23

Tinkers Project Recruiting

UPDATE: A lot of r/l happening and we are seeking players. 17 players and we got 10 chests and silver spire again. Imagine what we could do if you join us. We are an active 10+ chest/Silver spire FS, looking for a daily player, who is interested in playing the spire,(current minimum is High...
  7. tiG23

Headed to Fairies oh my

Headed to Fairies and I'm just frustrated. I have nothing (to my eye) that I can delete except 2 small no pop cultures. they are just holding spots for now. Would one of you wizards take a look and see what you might do? Don't really want to complete 7 more provinces for land at the moment...
  8. tiG23

Finding bookmarked posts.

I can't seem to figure out how to find posts I've bookmarked. Thanks in advance for a pointer.
  9. tiG23

Deleting Culture bldg with population

I have a lvl 1 Hazeltown with 290pop and cul. I can get one lvl 15 house to better that, but deleting HT will drop my population below 0. How is the best way to do it? I'm building so fast I'm using all current population as I go. ty