• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ethereal Trinity

Recruiting Newbs No More (formerly Newbs United) is seeking two new players.

Thank you Emily. Will do. We are full now, but so far, don’t have a waiting list to get in The snowflake thing is quoted from one of our team members, but it has stuck We seem to get our fair share. Our chat isn’t raunchy or ever meant to be demeaning, but some people look for any excuse to be...
  2. Ethereal Trinity

Yay! Good job, man! Now you are a true Elvenarian!
  3. Ethereal Trinity

We are a 10+ chest fellowship every week. We get gold in the spire occasionally. We are seeking two+ active members that are interested in playing every aspect of the game. We love the fellowship adventures just to see how we will do with those that are able to participate. Chat can sometimes...
  4. Ethereal Trinity

Floral Awakening

I would really like all the events so much better if I still received the 100 event currency that I used to get in my email. I have turned in several tickets but to no avail. I know I can receive email from Elvenar because I always get replies, telling me they can’t do anything about it. And no...
  5. Ethereal Trinity

Newbs Unite looking for team players

We currently have two openings that we’d love to fill before the next fellowship adventure. We go hard on the FA’s because it’s an opportunity to showcase how well we work together. Drama free and everyone’s cool and respectful to one another. It’s open to join.
  6. Ethereal Trinity

Newbs Unite has one spot available for FA

Make that two spots available now.
  7. Ethereal Trinity

Newbs Unite has one spot available for FA

Hurry, hurry, hurry! Get in while you can! We have one spot currently available and we play hard!
  8. Ethereal Trinity

Interested in a merge?

Currently, there are not enough spots available, but I would be willing to make room for six or seven active players.
  9. Ethereal Trinity

Newbs Unite wants active players

We now have 3 openings available.
  10. Ethereal Trinity

Newbs Unite wants active players

Newbs Unite is looking for 3 new active players in Winyandor. We’re a newer fellowship, but we get 11 chests in tourneys, silver in spire, and placed 28th in the last fellowship adventure. We play all aspects of the game and require weekly participation. We are a very goal-oriented, drama-free...
  11. Ethereal Trinity

Sentence Game

Tricky translations to totally try to tackle technically.
  12. Ethereal Trinity

Newbs Unite needs 3 new active members. 10 chest fellowship!

Never mind. We’re full again. I may make 1 or 2 spots available in the next day or two.
  13. Ethereal Trinity

Newbs Unite needs 3 new active members. 10 chest fellowship!

As already stated, we are looking for 3 new members. We currently are able to get those precious blueprints with the players we have, but would be nice to have a few more members participating. We are somewhat competitive and play all aspects of the game. There is no minimum points to join. As...
  14. Ethereal Trinity

Orcs as currency

Does this continue further into the game? Is it set once you start using them, or does it eventually taper off?
  15. Ethereal Trinity

Un"bear"able Spire Prizes

I did but it cost 3 blueprints to craft. I have zero :(
  16. Ethereal Trinity

Seeking Fellowship

Hello. It would be very helpful to all fellowships to know what world you play in. My fellowship is Newbs Unite and the world we play in is Winyandor :)
  17. Ethereal Trinity

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Thank you. I figured out how to do one :) works for now....
  18. Ethereal Trinity

4 new members needed for Newbs Unite- Bonus for joining! Winyandor Fellowship

After joining, please message me so that I know you’re there. Then we can set up how to get you your bonus. Can’t wait to meet you! Thanks.
  19. Ethereal Trinity

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

These are stunning! Very beautiful!