• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. iamthouth

Rune Wheel and menu bar at bottom of screen

It will appear when you unlock your first Ancient Wonders.
  2. iamthouth

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

With the reduction in spell fragments, I can go back to upgrading.
  3. iamthouth

started a new city

@OakKnoll The biggest limitation in the game is space (tiles). Thus, rate your buildings by production/hr/tile or culture/tile or population/tile. Sell/replace the weaker low scoring ones.
  4. iamthouth

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

I stopped crafting in order to upgrade the Ch21 wonders when they were released. When these AW upgrade changes were first launched I could continue burning through by disenchanting Portal Profits. That stockpile is nearly at its end now. Waiting on the latest reduction in spell fragments to go...
  5. iamthouth

Possibly. I started Aug 2018 and was very conservative early on, adding slowly until I reached end of game at Ch20, and later when Ch21 was launched and completed, I added more. I'm not saying that was the right strategy, just what I ended up doing. None? You'd struggle on space and production...
  6. iamthouth

I have 19 wonders now, but have been slow and careful to add them, focussing on maximising them instead of adding more. I still don't know what is the best strategy, I feel sometimes that players who keep levelling each one at the same pace have done it right. I've only ever bought premium...
  7. iamthouth

I invest all my KP and Ancient KP into Wonders. I've actually used resources too to buy KP for Wonders when that builds up, and always gold, and most Gold instants too. I don't produce Ascended Goods now, being end of Ch21, and Sentient Goods only because I cater the Spire. I do gain some...
  8. iamthouth

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Good improvement on the Spell Fragments costs, I can resume playing on beta after that.
  9. iamthouth

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Reached this limit now, which is no big issue, it should clear soon enough as wonders are finished.
  10. iamthouth

Players Leaving?

I just counted and have 108. Covers everywhere from 6 o'clock to 10'o'clock on my map, about 4-5-6 deep. I have been hoping to be moved for a long time, but hasn't happened.
  11. iamthouth

This is hard to watch

My parents bought a bad Ford Sierra Stationwagon in 1994. I have sworn off Ford ever since. Bad products cause a lifetime of hurt.
  12. iamthouth

Both of you take a break now please.
  13. iamthouth

Agree it should have only been done on new wonders. Ch21 was fine, and expecting the same for Ch22 onwards, but to change all the other existing ones for all levels, with such small sources of spell fragments meant a full stop for any new city. I am now making Pet Food for 5 relics and 3 CC;s...
  14. iamthouth

This is hard to watch

Got this today, but unfortunately I'm not a buyer.
  15. iamthouth

Players Leaving?

@quin629 Spire data past year for US6 Sinya Arda. Number of fellowships reaching Gold and Silver by ending Spire date.
  16. iamthouth

Ch6 beta city now has all wonders KP filled, but insufficient spell fragments to upgrade any, and a veeery slow earn in the few levels of spire that I can do. I have minimal items to disenchant, unlike my Ch21 city. Blue means ready to upgrade, but insufficient resources to do so. I'll probably...
  17. iamthouth

What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

@Spiny I always had Witty Racoon for seeds, but you are right, it is egreat for KP, so I swapped it now, being end of Ch21, and not needing a lot of seeds.
  18. iamthouth

started a new city

For visual explanations, below is Henroo's US6 Ch4 city (from yesterday, EA didn't want to update) And some visual comparisons; Brindarby's very established cities in US3, US4, US6, US8 (all Ch6, from 10-12 days ago) and my newish Beta Ch6 city (started just before wonder changes);
  19. iamthouth

Game Mechanics

By the end of Ch21, you can place 179 expansions. You start with 6, Research Expansions are 59, Province Expansions are 67, and there are 47 Premium Expansions available by then. Expansions above number 18 increase in (full) price by 500 diamonds each one you purchase, so expansion 47 costs...
  20. iamthouth

Pet Food crafting, please

I don't think I've seen this option before; three pet foods for 2500 Spell Fragments and a Bear artifact?