• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Alram

It worked for StarTrek

Alram
  2. Alram

Closed | Contact Support Can’t provide neighborly help.

If this is a new city, you have to complete a research in order to visit.
  3. Alram

Quests Problematic quests in events

@Dominionofgod It all makes sense if they are planning to radically alter the game or sell it off.
  4. Alram

Answered Cannot bypass Chapter Quests after completing the final research blocks

I think you have to wait until you unlock the next chapter to be able to decline quests.
  5. Alram

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

It's a bit of a vicious circle they have created. A lot of us were watching the ads to help Inno make money. Now they are dumping the forum. I'm not going to discord and Im also no longer attempting to watch ads. As soon as the ads become mandatory, I am uninstalling the game.
  6. Alram

How do I do it??

Try here. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-and-an-avatar-explained-with-pictures.19505/
  7. Alram

hello!
  8. Alram

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

It is possible the experiment was designed to see how many players would DEMAND that Inno give them ads. ;)
  9. Alram

RNG -Random Numbers Game

I updated it and oddly enough the spread hasn't changed much.
  10. Alram

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

I checked some of Inno's other game forums. They aren't being shut down. Just us Elvanar people. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all. I won't be joining a place called, "discord," but I will head over to the playstore and start looking for a new game. There's no reason to wait until...
  11. Alram

End of the forum

I am wondering when they are going to start merging servers.
  12. Alram

End of the forum

It's very sad. I notice there isn't a feedback thread for this.
  13. Alram

Moving to Discord??

I thought the same thing! Why would anyone want to go to a place called, "discord"?
  14. Alram

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Won't they still need mods?
  15. Alram

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

It has been announced on the international forum, not just beta. https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/please-join-us-on-the-official-discord-server.18181/
  16. Alram

New players get the shaft

You don't sound like a new player to me. Odd.
  17. Alram

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

This happened to me with twilight Phoenix artifacts. 2 of my catering cities have 20 artifacts each and 1 has 16! :D
  18. Alram

New players get the shaft

It was always a city building game. All the other stuff is just "extra". I am seeing a lot of new players who are having a great time just building their cities. They don't want to be "playing like their hair is on fire." :)
  19. Alram

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

I was in ch2 for my first event way back in Oct/Nov 2020. I think I made it to quest 11. I was pretty happy with all the goodies I won just using the free daily and city drop currency. I was ch 3/4 for my second event and I was able to complete all the quests.
  20. Alram

Answered Panda Bear Display Question

How is anyone supposed to know that from looking at these displays?