• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Looking for an active, low level fellowship

Hello Verlorener! I am Huntjack1, Archmage, Alliance of Helping Hands, US7 Ceravyn World. You are VERY welcome to join our helpful, relaxed and stress-free Team/Family. Apply directly to join us. Hope to hear from you soon. Huntjack1
  2. ALLIANCE OF HELPING HANDS NEEDS YOU!!

The Fellowship is seeking 10-15 active members to bolster our enthusiastic Team. If you wish to join a relaxed, stress-free environment to play and to grow your City, this is the place! As stated in my previous post, this is the best time to move to a new home of like-minded players. Contact/DM...
  3. NEW FA changes and Fellowship Reward system

TO ALL ELVENAR PLAYERS I am Huntjack1, Archmage of Alliance of Helping Hands, US7 Ceravyn World. f you are presently in a "dead" Fellowship with very few active players and a completely inactive Archmage, NOW IS the best time to move to a new active Fellowship. In light of the changes to...
  4. Alliance of Helping Hands seeking members

Very active Fellowship seeking new members. If you are a daily active player who enjoys helping others, this is the home for you! We are presently ranked 214 in the Ceravyn world with the hopes of cracking the Top 100 with the addition of a dozen new members. Participation in Tournament and...
  5. My boosted goods are: marble, crystal, gem. Active fellowship please message me!!

Hi I'm Huntjack1, Archmage of the Fellowship - Alliance of Helping Hands. We are actively seeking for a marble boosted player to fit in with our daily active players. We ask for participation in Tournament and Spire. FA is optional. Please check us out, you won't be disappointed
  6. Alliance of Helping Hands recruiting

Looking for daily active players who compete in all Tournaments, FAs, Spire etc. Prefer 3-4 marble boosted players, but all are welcome. Have 10 openings for those who want to have fun with players who communicate and help one another. In the last 2 months we have moved from Rank 850 to 380...
  7. Royal Restorations

THANKS
  8. Steel manufacturers

At which level does a steel manufacturer become Superior?
  9. Royal Restorations

Which are the best buildings to use RRs on?
  10. New members

THXS! Will take your comments/ suggestions into careful consideration.
  11. New members

What is the best way to go about recruiting new members?