• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Perk points rights

I cannot find who has rights to enter perk points in tournaments. Does anyone know if an ambassador can do this? Thanks
  2. Consistent Player is MIA

I'm sure some of you have encountered this and we're looking for advice. We have a player that was very consistent, playing daily for over a year and a half. Very involved with the game and great contributor. Early in January he just stopped. No notice, no warning. We are very concerned for...
  3. A Place To Grow is recruiting

We are a small but very active team looking for more active players. A friendly group asking that you participate in team events and remain active. We are currently on chest 6 in the current tournament - come on board and help us get to 10!! Steel boosts would be a plus. Please message me in...