• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. yoBARBZ

Looking to make it the 10th chest in tournaments.

Hello, I am looking for a fellowship that reaches the tenth chest in the tournament on a consistent basis. My rank is 2,932 and I have 270,132 points. I am in the Amuni chapter. My boosts are marble, silk, and gems. I am active in tournaments and often active in the spire. I am less active in...
  2. yoBARBZ

Libraries vs. Torch Fountains

Hello, I currently have 14 arcane libraries and I am considering replacing 6 of them with 3 torch fountains. However, I am worried about loss in mana production. I also have dragon abby level 6, maze level 1, and numerous event buildings that produce mana (about 39,000 daily in mana). I am in...
  3. yoBARBZ

Vallorian Valor & Grounds of the Orc Strategist

I've read quite a few threads on the benefits of Vallorian Valor and Grounds of the Orc Strategist, but honestly a lot of what I've read is a bit over my head, or doesn't seem to answer my question. I'm currently in chapter seven in the elves world and I have one of each building. I have never...
  4. yoBARBZ

Are evolving buildings recycled?

This is similar to another post I made but I'm titling it differently. Do the game developers recycle evolving buildings? I have a level two Gingerbread Mansion that is no longer useful, however I don't want to delete it if I'll have the opportunity to gain more artifacts to evolve it in the future.
  5. yoBARBZ

Teleport evolving buildings

We should be able to teleport evolving buildings. I have a level 2 Gingerbread Mansion that I placed early on in the game. Now that I'm several chapters in, I realize that keeping it is not worth it unless I can evolve it more (and I have another building I'd like to put in it's place that would...
  6. yoBARBZ

Should I keep the Gingerbread Mansion?

I have a level two Gingerbread Mansion. As I've played the game more I've learned that a level two evolving building isn't worth placing when your father along in the game because the benefits are low in comparison to other buildings that may have been gained. The Mansion cannot be teleported...