• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Help Genie and number of possible wins VS allocation of predicted wins

So someone told me, and I do not believe them, that the Genie, which lasts 100 days, and produces a prize twice a day, has a set number of prizes of each type. For instance, a Chapter 8 Genie has a 1 % chance of producing 200 Diamonds. Over 100 days, on average that is two 'wins' for the 200...
  2. Recruiting Achieve more together in Good Luck

Wanted: member who can make gold spire and has crystal boost Looking for a fun, supportive FS with active members? Tired of carrying your team in Spire/Tourney? Need people to swap shards with? Want to play smarter, not harder? Welcome to Good Luck! We are always happy to see new faces. We...
  3. When to disenchant vs sell

Is there a way to tell how many spell fragments you will get from disenchanting a building before you teleport it into your inventory?
  4. I think I was hacked

Hacked as in "someone outside my household accessed my account." My husband and I both play cities under the name Ariel G. Until recently, it was just my city on Ceravyn (untouched). My husband started his own city in Sinya Arda about a month ago. Last night, after he had logged off the game...
  5. chapter questlines

Where can I find updated chapter 1-5 questlines?
  6. Looking to achieve more without stress?

Are you frustrated by a stagnant FS with absent members? Tired of carrying everyone else in Spire/Tourney? Sick of an overbearing Archmage? Good Luck has 3-4 slots open for active, daily players. Bring your friends. Good Luck stresses cooperation for greater team rewards As a member of Good...
  7. AW storage?

Can you store AWs now? You didn't used to be able to. I'm trying to see it on my screen but its so tiny and I don't want to make a mistake.
  8. Embassies (chapter 16) quest question

Quest #44: have 10 residences at level 36 or higher. I have no non-magic residences. Magic residences only register as the chapter level they are in (which would be 16). Does this satisfy the quest requirement? Same question for magic workshops (quest #49)
  9. Embassies (chapter 16) math?

Has anyone done the math? How many total settlement products of each are needed? I am trying to optimize progression thru Ch 16 (isn't everyone?) I want to avoid building settlement buildings to save space for FA. Once I have the portal, I could sit for a long time just making draft laws; they...
  10. how to count provinces

Is there an easy way to count how many provinces I've completed? I'm in Ch. 15 so there are a lot and my eyes hurt trying to count. Is there a report somewhere? I am trying to figure out how many orcs I would get if I built heroes forge. I'm also unclear on this math. 120% of what? the number of...
  11. Mountain Halls and Time warp mechanics

I need a math whiz with great understanding of this game to give me advice. I'm in Ch 15 and have recently figured out I need far more sentient goods than I was set up for. I am increasing from {2 T4, 1 T5, 1 T6} to 2 of each. My Timewarp is at level 7. I don't have simia sapiens. Does Mountain...
  12. Good Luck! wants team players!

We have 2 slots open for active, daily players that want team benefits. Planks/magic dust boosts preferred. Ch. 8+ (negotiable) Good Luck! stresses aggressive growth and cooperation for greater team rewards (without spending real $ on diamonds.) Our expectations* are: 1) Daily login...
  13. boost training size or increase training speed?

I'm considering building a new ancient wonder to increase the speed at which I can make (replace) troops. What is the difference (mathematically) between increasing my training size and increasing my training speed? Right now my Barracks can finish all five slots in about 2 hours (a benefit...
  14. chapter Spreadsheet guides

Where would I find a spreadsheet that tells me the total amount of resources I need to get through a specific chapter? Including stuff needed to get through the research tree, max up all the settlement buildings, and achieve all the quests? I know there are math whizzes out that that compile...
  15. news from the pony express?

Is there some reason "everyone" knows about the upcoming fellowship adventure, but there is not a single message in the announcements about it? Preparation can start about a week beforehand for dedicated teams. Why are we not told? What the heck is the announcement forum for, anyway? Please some...
  16. cultural bonus levels

I am reading the details on the cultural bonus, since mine is at its lowest point since I started the game (yes, I'm in orc chapter). The wiki implies there is a certain amount of available (excess) culture required to go from 100% bonus (none) to 125% bonus. A higher amount is needed to go to...
  17. End of Adventure blues

It would be nice if, in the last hours of the fellowship adventure, if we had a spot to toss ALL the extra badges and get some sort of credit for them.
  18. URGENT: Stuck on event #48

I had my day of gaining event keys all planned out. Was going great until I hit step 48. I can NOT get the game to register any uses of booster instants. I have tried 3, 7, 15, 30 minute time boosts. Nothing. I used a refill 5% supplies. Nothing. It will register negotiated encounters...
  19. Closed | Archived bonus builder never showed up

Game version: __ v1.117.2-(35f0995) - html5_ax3 (2020-11-12 11:31 Game world: __Ceravyn Browser + version: __ Flash Player version: __ Operating System: __ Screen resolution: __ Account name: __Ariel Greensleeves Humans or Elves: __Elves Reproducibility: happened once Current situation: I...
  20. Where is my builder?

Yes, I got suckered into spending real money again, this time I was offered a bonus builder if I purchased some diamonds and a unicorn statue (which actually helped alot). No sign of my builder anywhere... UPDATE: Apparently the builder was only available for purchases of 9.99 and up, not 4.99...