• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Silver Lady

Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Have I miss counted or does the last quest for this event really open on Sunday?
  2. Silver Lady

What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

@Myne You didn’t mention the fact that it’s also one of the prettiest evolving building.
  3. Silver Lady

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

@BrinDarby Rune levels are 5, 10, 15…
  4. Silver Lady

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

@Dominionofgod Inno is only adjusting the frag cost NOT CC and NOT RR. :rolleyes:
  5. Silver Lady

Hello Well hello everyone!

Hello @amorvace; welcome back to Elvenar and the forum.
  6. Silver Lady

Funniest offer to date

Before the tomes wasn’t it convert 2 of the current artifacts for 1 of the old artifacts?
  7. Silver Lady

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

While I appreciate the change in SF and I’m just about sorta ok with CCs the RRs are still going to be a problem. So ultimately not happy.
  8. Silver Lady

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

@JayJayP You’ll still need relics to craft enchantments in the MA. I craft mostly MM and a few CC in my MA pretty much 24/7 so I go through a lot of relics.
  9. Silver Lady

Elvenstats

Just checked again and still saying real time updates aren’t available. :(
  10. Silver Lady

Elvenstats

Elvenstats isn’t updating again, it’s been a couple of days at least. Does anyone know if this is a temp thing or if they are closing down the site?
  11. Silver Lady

Players Leaving?

I’ll miss you here @Yogi Dave. It’s been a pleasure knowing you here and I always look forward to your post. No so much this last one I have to say. All the best to you.
  12. Silver Lady

Be glad it’s only 400+ KP, in one of my cities I’m sitting on 20.5K (20500) KP with no place to put them. :(
  13. Silver Lady

@Astram Reference to a desperation play in American Football. The complete saying is “Drop back 10 and punt!”
  14. Silver Lady

what are the arch mage duties?

I suggestion checking out this thread on what makes a good Archmage
  15. Silver Lady

@Pheryll This was the statement that as worded is incorrect, for 16 chests you get 11 RRs (not 6) and 1 BP.
  16. Silver Lady

@BrinDarby A 10 chests tournament result will give you 5 RR and 1 BP. If I remember correctly 1 BP and 3 CC will craft 10 RRs. @Dhurrin A 16 chests tournament result will give you 11 RRs and of course 1 BP.
  17. Silver Lady

started a new city

Just Being Different: I started one a little before @Henroo & @Silly Bubbles and have a different approach from either of them. I‘m start of chap 6, never built a barracks, cater everything (10 provinces for tournament currently and 1st floor of Spire). Built the MA as soon as I could and...
  18. Silver Lady

My big city is chap 14 and 2 of 9 AW are filled and the others are close. My smaller cities have 50% or more AWs filled. I’m luck to have been around long enough that I have a small stock pile of resources that we now need to upgrade AWs, but it will impact my crafting. To be able to both craft...
  19. Silver Lady

Players Leaving?

@crackie I’d miss you!
  20. Silver Lady

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

@BrinDarby get the whole quote Key word NEVER … NO blasphemy here.