• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Wood Elves

I need to get Treant Sprouts, Wood Ghosts and Wind Chimes. Don't I have to have Forest Fabrication first, which I haven't gotten to yet?
  2. Tournament Flag

How do you pull a tournament flag?
  3. pond of recreation

What is the pond of recreation and where do I find it?
  4. Spell Fragments

How do you use spell fragments? I have accumulated so many from the Spire but I don't know what they are good for.
  5. Blueprints

I have 7 magic residences I want to upgrade but it says I need blueprints. Where do I get those?
  6. Please give us a little more information

Couldn't you just give us a little more information where things are located? For example, when you are telling us to "make 3 gauntlets". Couldn't you just say, "make 3 gauntlets in the copper foundry."?
  7. Prosperity Fellowship Wants You!

We are Prosperity Fellowship, and we are looking for new members to join our group. We are a fun and laid-back group. Level of experience isn't important; we love helping one another. We also understand that everyone is busy in their lives and we don't judge. We want to play and have fun!
  8. Boosting Relics

What are 1st, 2nd and 3rd boosting relics and how do I get them?
  9. Residences in Research

I am on research level 5 and have 10 residences all upgraded to 15. They won't let me upgrade them any more until I have residences come up again in research. Does anyone know when that will be?
  10. Training Armies

It is absolutely taking me FOREVER to train my troops. I have been training for 3 days now and each of my troops is still at zero or less than zero. I filed a ticket with the game asking about this and they said all I can do is keep upgrading my armories. (I currently have 6 ranging from...
  11. How do I free up population

How do i free up population