• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Farinx

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Hi I haven't read much of this thread so I apologize in advance - but I wanted to give my honest feedback of the cauldron addition to the game. The Duration is too short to care. Getting a 40% boost to T3 goods for 5 hours, mana production by 12% for 6 hours, or barracks unit's strength by...
  2. Farinx

Time to say goodbye

I will definitely miss your google Docs. They have been a superb guidance for every event over the past 2 or so years. Thank you for all you have done here and I'm sure you can bring your excellent organization to any organization you decide join (pun not intended)
  3. Farinx

Dwarven Armorer

I think the 20 RR is what's already included. What I haven't seen discussed here much is how good the extra RR per chest is. Being in a ~13 chest group I can certainly see the appeal of getting 6 more RR per week! Why isn't that reward enough? Also, they purposely left the Chest Count at...
  4. Farinx

Dwarven Armorer

I think a DA would be too strong, but something like a goddess of wishes or ludibria ventis maybe? Better yet maybe the prize could be a sorcery that when opened becomes a random expiratory building.
  5. Farinx

Squad Size effects - comprehensive list

Hi I was looking for a list of everything squad size affects (for the purpose of evaluating research of optional SS upgrades) and this is all I could find: - Increases your own troop size when fighting reqular encounters in map provinces (thereby making fights easier) - increases troop...
  6. Farinx

FA push towns must End! That's clear cheating!

As a member of the team in question, I would say mainly that this apparent blowout is also largely attributed to the team which has gotten 1st place every other time for the past many FA's decided not to push this time. As we have come in 2nd place behind them every FA this year, we have...
  7. Farinx

Fair Trades?

I think this hits the nail on the head. The devs want to encourage trading, and they also want to have players use their brains. Having an imbalance of T3 goods is not necessarily bad, it just makes you use your brain be like, Oh I'm not giving you 10000 marble for 4500 dust. Try again...
  8. Farinx

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Looks like the coin values are exactly 2/3 of what they were for the last live FA. Still much more difficult than before that, but not quite as punishing as last time.
  9. Farinx

Art seems to be a bit curious on this one. Pic 1 he flies in (on fire), Pic 2 he's crashed and everything is in ruins, Pic 3 he's rebuilding, and pic 4 he's up and flying again. I like the narrative, but upgrading to that pic 2 looks much more like a downgrade! There's room for some...
  10. Farinx

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

I feel there is a good amount of event currency. Of course there is a good bit of luck involved, not just in terms of lucky draws but literally every single 4-coin purchase of a piece. Wearing my statistics hat, since the number of luck rolls in this event are very high, overall outcomes...
  11. Farinx

COMBAT ONLY SPIRE TACTICS - Maximum Effort

I prefer a balanced Spire climb of ~80% fighting and catering the rest. Some battle setups are very iffy and I prefer to hand over my goods rather than risk a large amount of troops. I typically use 1 DA (or 2 UUU), 1 MMM, and 1 ELR, as well at 2 pet food for Fire Phoenix per week which for me...
  12. Farinx

How to get through chapters 16 to 19

I believe the "secret" to these chapters is to have enough city space build more than the minimum required number of chapter buildings, as the easiest way to go through a chapter 50% faster is to have 50% more buildings. Also take notice of which buildings are producing your limiting chapter...
  13. Farinx

Moving buildings around without having to delete any

Option 1: Use a teleport spell on your biggest building to get space (found in Spire). Option 2: Wait (or clear provinces) to open a new expansion to have space. Option 3: Delete road Option 4: Find your oldest worst culture building and say goodbye to it Option 5: Wait for Inno to build a new...
  14. Farinx

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Can we get a comparison vs what it was before? Some chapters seem worse affected than others? edit: for coins
  15. Farinx

Fellowship Adventure

It seems like a bit of an FU to anything you have planned. No other badge is going to matter if you make one 5X harder overnight. Makes me wonder about oversight at Inno... Someone said lets make one badge 5X harder and someone above them approved? It's just so weird, I'm still hoping this...
  16. Farinx

FA Fellowship seeking new members

*The Asylum* is looking for some jolly good fellows! We reach 10+ chests in tournament and Silver Spire every week, with occasional Gold Spire pushes. We have placed 2nd in the past 2 Fellowship Adventures, so if you are a consistent player who enjoys FA's, this is the Fellowship for you. We...
  17. Farinx

Naturally Amazing

Regular province encounters. Not Tournament encounters, Not Spire encounters, normal encounters in your non-completed provinces. :)
  18. Farinx

That is a very good point
  19. Farinx

5% is so low, and 3 hours... Basically a full spire climb and one round of tourney for the vast majority of us. I wonder what the comparison would be to feeding brown bear and making extra troops vs reviving troops with new phoenix. If the revive takes place between waves of spire fighting...
  20. Farinx

TY for the info. This FA is going to be waaay more fun