• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Farinx

Squad Size effects - comprehensive list

Hi I was looking for a list of everything squad size affects (for the purpose of evaluating research of optional SS upgrades) and this is all I could find: - Increases your own troop size when fighting reqular encounters in map provinces (thereby making fights easier) - increases troop...
  2. Farinx

FA Fellowship seeking new members

*The Asylum* is looking for some jolly good fellows! We reach 10+ chests in tournament and Silver Spire every week, with occasional Gold Spire pushes. We have placed 2nd in the past 2 Fellowship Adventures, so if you are a consistent player who enjoys FA's, this is the Fellowship for you. We...
  3. Farinx

Multiple Pilrim's Sets question

Hi, after reaching Silver and getting the tome for Pilgrims set, I am choosing which building I want. I already have 1 of every piece and a 2nd of the Pilgrim's plaza. Ideally I would get another Pilgrim's manor with a full set bonus, but I can only figure a setup with 4 unique buildings...
  4. Farinx

Winter Event start date?

Anyone know when the next event will start? I was hoping this week but now next week seems more likely.
  5. Farinx

Scrolls!

The day has arrived. Scrolls are the new crystal or silk. And crystal/silk is the new scrolls. Please tell me I'm wrong, thank you!
  6. Farinx

Selling Chp 13 buidlings

I assumed this is a known bug but couldn't find it. When selling chapter 13 'Egypt' buildings, it gives you the "The refund won't fit into the storage" message, and has a pic of the prestige icon and the amount. But getting back prestige isn't a bad thing, it just refills how much prestige you...
  7. Farinx

Nightwatch is recruiting

We are low-drama and helpful, a bit nutty, but also very understanding. We are a 10+ chest, silver Spire FS group with no minimums, so come as you are and grow with us. We are also interested in FAs, so if you are looking for a group to join for the next FA, please check us out. Thanks!
  8. Farinx

What happens if you want to change your fellowship in the middle of an FA?

Are you able to join a different fellowship? If you already have badges I assume you would lose them which is ok. I just want to know if I'll be locked out and unable to join or participate in FA if I leave to join another Fellowship.