• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. A new type of chapter

Do you ever get tired of the constant guest races visiting your city, just the same old same old that keeps getting harder and harder. A new chapter were you explore the lands beyond Elvenar and meet other races there there has a lot of potential. You have build shipping routes across land and...
  2. weird thing in the MA discrption when hovering over building

sry for the bad photo but this is what it looked like
  3. Ways to improve fighting in elvenar

it seems to me that the majority of players like to fight the spire and tourney so why don't we try and make it more fun. Here are some ways i've been thinking of, one taken from FoE and two i just thought of: different terrain types such as ones that give a defense bonus that cost extra...
  4. are Banshees good troops

I just unlocked the banshee in chtp 5 i am a human and i train priests and paladins in my barracks and dryads in my training grounds i get orc strategists and frogs from my withces hut and GoToS. Should i start training banshees instead of preists?
  5. AW society reallocation question

i'm trying to set up elvengems wonder society in my FA and i'm wondering how is the reallocation given out is it in terms of additional proirity
  6. Closed | Contact Support wierd visual glitch

found this glitch in my city my mana plants and gum trees are super imposing on my moonstone library.