• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. TanaCS

Merge?

Our FS is looking to merge with another of similar goals. Message me in game if interested
  2. TanaCS

On the Rise

How many openings do you have?
  3. TanaCS

Looking for a friendly fellowship

Atlas has openings :)
  4. TanaCS

SPIRE and 10 chest focused group!

Find us, Atlas is looking for motivated members who like rewards!
  5. TanaCS

Join Atlas!

We are a mix or different level players with 2 goals- getting to the top of the spire and hitting 10 chests weekly. If you're ready to grow with us, shoot me a message in game and apply! TanaCS Atlas
  6. TanaCS

Join R.U.S.T.!

Hey all!! I am in R.U.S.T. (Rowdy Union of Soiled Tinkers) We are a 10 chest tourney fs, and minimum level one spire. We are growing.... and gaining! Whether you are new or experienced, look us up! Almost all of us have larger cities in other worlds so you will be at home with experienced...
  7. TanaCS

Newly founded and ambitious!

Hello! We are The Underground. Everyone on board so far has game experience and is looking for like minded indoor join us. We will be weekly spire gold and 10+ chests. We will participate in the FA, but not crazy about it Message me on E world or send an application!